Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you take away backstage politics and the bad blood between Bret and Vince, then just off pure talent alone Owen could have been a Main Event guy..He was every bit as talented as Benoit, but he could do much better promo work..

Ryback could be really funny as a troll type character. His absurdity on main event and twitter is a good start.

Last edited:
If you take away backstage politics and the bad blood between Bret and Vince, then just off pure talent alone Owen could have been a Main Event guy..He was every bit as talented as Benoit, but he could do much better promo work..

Very much so. And he was cool as **** in the Nation. Some guy on youtube has this thing called "The Black Hart Chroniclest", just shows every single match/segment from the time Owen snapped with that Enough is Enough promo, all the way up until his last match as a member of the Nation (Breakdown 98). They're still up there until the WWE snatches them down for the network.

nod-youd-be-smiling-too-if-those-guys-were-on-your-side.jpg

53.jpg

The pops Hogan got when flexin' at The Rock at WM 18 :wow:

I had goosebumps through that whole match the first time I watched it. The crowd was crazy.

incredible how much the crowd can make or break a match. I hope WWE doesnt figure that out and start piping in fake reactions..

You mean like they did to Fandango's theme :lol: ? "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THE CROWD FANDANGO'ING" *pans to 7 people*

"I know I was late....
.... BUT MY NOSE GOT HERE 10 MINS AGOOOOOOOOOO." - Owen Hart imitating HHH.

Mannn I have no idea why but that line has stuck in my head FOREVERRRRRRRR ever since he said it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hands down my most favorite WWF moment ever.

It was such a brief segment too lol

I hope they have a plan for Kofi, so these wins aren't for nothing. They're making Curtis seem like a jobber now :smh:

Sup fellas. Haven't posted since around new years. Just haven't had time, really. 2014 started off with financial/health/family issues. Need to handle all that first. Should be back around EC ppv. DSK back :wow: See y'all soon.

Yea Owen should have been able to experience this day in-age where size doesn't matter as much. (No MeneGene)

Sup fellas. Haven't posted since around new years. Just haven't had time, really. 2014 started off with financial/health/family issues. Need to handle all that first. Should be back around EC ppv. DSK back :wow: See y'all soon.

Hope all is well man. Let us know if you need anything

Back
Top Bottom