Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aG3x4N9.gif

Just caught up on the final 5 minutes from impact last week. Quite possibly the worst final 5 minutes of a big wrestling show that I've ever seen. :x

Rusev :pimp: dude reminds me of Scott Norton

Farewell tour for Sting? Sigh, Jesse Banderas gif

:pimp: :pimp:
tumblr_mz9d8sewpn1qec8dto1_500.png

Nice shirt Nikki
tumblr_mziaxgumd01sdgkjeo1_500.png

Last edited:
dont remember seeing this posted in here. it was put up 2 days ago. if it was my apologizes.

PPV's from the 90s like this are what I'm looking forward to the most from the WWE Network. Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon were great on commentary together.

Last edited:
Not sure who this sam guy is on impact but I always laugh when some one gets beat w/ their own shoe
laugh.gif

I loved the ending of the 95 Rumble but overrall the 97 Rumble is the best. Me and my brother was rooting like crazy for Austin. Dude was so cocky at that time, doing push-ups waiting for the next man to come out. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
2000 RR as a whole PPV >

-Rumble Match itself with Rock winning
-Tazz debut (NY born with the PPV at MSG) ending Kurt Angle's undefeated streak .. the pop he got :x
-Cactus Jack/Triple H Street Fight

What else am I missing?

Last edited:
2000 RR as a whole PPV >

-Rumble Match itself with Rock winning
-Tazz debut (NY born with the PPV at MSG) ending Kurt Angle's undefeated streak .. the pop he got :x
-Cactus Jack/Triple H Street Fight

What else am I missing?
Dudleyz vs Hardys table match

Just skimmed through the 1998 RR. That year with Kane debuting :pimp: and having him turn on Taker at the Rumble .. the best thing they did was have him be Takers brother.

Possibilities were endless making that his angle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom