Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2000 RR as a whole PPV >

-Rumble Match itself with Rock winning
-Tazz debut (NY born with the PPV at MSG) ending Kurt Angle's undefeated streak .. the pop he got :x
-Cactus Jack/Triple H Street Fight

What else am I missing?

Miss Royal Rumble contest?

2000 RR as a whole PPV >

-Tazz debut (NY born with the PPV at MSG) ending Kurt Angle's undefeated streak .. the pop he got :x

What else am I missing?

I remember thinking Tazz was gonna get a huge push but I kinda stopped watching around that time and when I came back, he was commentating. What happened?

Last edited:
Watched the clip of the 92 rumble. Man the wwe had some characters back in the day. Dont see alot of that now.

2000 RR as a whole PPV >

What else am I missing?

I remember thinking Tazz was gonna get a huge push but I kinda stopped watching around that time and when I came back, he was commentating. What happened?
I'm guessing it was injury related. Someone else might have a better answer.

That was a great PPV.

Watched the clip of the 92 rumble. Man the wwe had some characters back in the day. Dont see alot of that now.

Watch the Rumble from 2012 (if that's the one pegged as "the biggest ever" with 40 guys). It'll remind you how wasted the roster is compared to ones in the past.

As far as Tazz, it really just seemed like they flat out had no advanced plans for him outside of his debut. Besides debuting against Angle and eventually regulated to the Hardcore division, he had no real feuds. He was facing Bossman and Albert in three minute matches, interfering in matches with no storyline follow up (attacking Kane and Rikishi with chairs randomly), and teaming with Spike Dudley. Then his neck (?) injury finished him off and he started commentating. Even his match with HHH was just a footnote.

Last edited:
Man I felt cheated watching that rumble lol. Alot of quality wrestlers in that rumble. I didnt start watching wrestling until like 94 tho. When I make it back home ill watch the 96 rumble. Love this time of the year.

Currently reading The Squared Circle and I had no clue Kerry Von Erich was wrestling in the WWF with one foot. Apparently he would shower with his boots on so no one would know he had his foot amputated.

VArUlkd.gif

P0w8RrK.gif

Last edited:
some on the list surprised me mainly Jericho and foley but they factored in their outside money. What crazy is that Flair and Hogan should have and possible could have owned wrestling dollars wise

big ups to 22Stylez for the Secret Santa gift. much appreciated and ill be sending a JET shirt your way

FUN FACT: I got Ringel (4W) as my Secret Santa. he has yet to wear (or acknowledge) the gifts i got him

THAT IS RUDE, SIR.

Rude.

more fun facts:

-I sprained my MCL in a match in November and ive spent the last 6 weeks rehabbing. back to 100% now

NTMANIA IV is right around the corner. I remember last year Hombrelobo talking about having an actual match together as this years main event. There is still time...

Discuss

big ups to 22Stylez for the Secret Santa gift. much appreciated and ill be sending a JET shirt your way

FUN FACT: I got Ringel (4W) as my Secret Santa. he has yet to wear (or acknowledge) the gifts i got him

THAT IS RUDE, SIR.

Rude.

That really doesn't surprise me...

THAT IS RUDE, SIR.

Rude.

That's because you probably didn't even consider getting anything for Cat Angle, Kitty Von Erich, Brutus The Barber Beefcat, or Sgt. Neuter, you inconsiderate jerk. 4W loved my cat scratching post for Ted KiTiase.

View media item 752011

Last edited:
Crazy that rocky, austin, and trips dominate the list. To think 15 years ago these dudes were battling each other night in and night out. 20 years ago I bet none of them imagined to ever be that rich

Back
Top Bottom