Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Usos :pimp:

Zeb :rofl:

How many pins of Cody & Goldust eaten since winning the titles? I feel like they've been beaten by every team except 3MB and PTP :lol:

#Bastia

Last edited:
TNA Mobile, AL
kEptaEV.jpg

Another show...of course the camera angle is "stacked"
BeJc8RHCYAAGNYk.jpg

BeJeVhRCQAAoHuL.jpg:large

Last edited:
Big Show dancing in a diaper is the most entertaining thing he's done in years. And that's pretty sad.

RT @PWMania: Former #WWE Writer On Why #WWENetwork Is The Final Nail In The Coffin For Wrestling Of Our Youth http://t.co/DJenAFqhLE

This is a good write-up, but like some of the posts in the comment section mentioned, all that lore truly did die off a long time ago. Hell, for me it died between 99-01 when I was buying all those World of Wrestling magazines. I loved reading them, but it did ruin a good bit of the fun.

:smh: :x TNA....man....fold this company already. There's too much talent there to be putting on shows in front of crowds like that. I've been wanting to know for awhile know how some of them legit feel about the way the company is, like how the locker room is and stuff.

Next step, we need a more unbiased Ultimate Warrior dvd. Maybe have him actually in it this time giving his perspective.

Isn't that what's coming out in April?

Just googled it.

New Details Surface Regarding Ultimate Warrior WWE DVD

According to WrestlingDVDNews.com, WWE will be releasing an Ultimate Warrior DVD set on April 1st, just days before WrestleMania 30.

While it was originally believed that the DVD release would simply be a match compilation with no direct involvement from Warrior himself, new promotional information refers to "documentary style interviews with Ultimate Warrior." Any interviews from Warrior or his participation in the making of the DVD has yet to be confirmed, however.

As we reported a couple days ago, WWE is considering bringing Warrior in for a 2014 Hall of Fame induction, and possibly some type of involvement in WrestleMania 30, so it's possible the company released the DVD promo material as they were negotiating with Warrior.

View media item 752864

im watching some WWF stuff from 1997

i forget why they kept promoting ECW at the time, they even plugged their PPV Hardcore Heaven during the Michaels/Mankind match from RAW 1997 on their broadcast.

Why were they doing that again?

TNA , so pitiful.

Where do you guys think they are going with the new investor angle? Hopefully they don't go into a talent share with ROH.

i forget why they kept promoting ECW at the time, they even plugged their PPV Hardcore Heaven during the Michaels/Mankind match from RAW 1997 on their broadcast.

I wanna say it was something like Vince and Heymen just having some mutual relationship. Heymen/ECW got major publicity while WWF wrestlers would go into more development in ECW before coming back to the WWF (mostly under a new gimmick or something). I also read way back that Vince admired the ECW climate, which is why he eventually hi-jacked it for the Attitude era

Haha, oh man, I just saw the trailer for WWE Legends House. Mean Gene, Hacksaw, Hillbilly Jim, the Fink, Mouth of the South, Roddy Piper, Pat Patterson, Tony Atlas...that alone will be the reason why I subscribe to the Network come February. So many f'ing memories!

And since I'm taking a trip down memory lane, I had to share one of my favorite moments in WWE history...DX mocking the Nation:

Yeah, even Van Dam made an in-ring appearance against a green Jeff Hardy.

Yeah, even Van Dam made an in-ring appearance against a green Jeff Hardy.

What about the legendary Brakkus of the WBF vs Taz? Brakkus = Mason Ryan's daddy

Last edited:
Been having spinal issues lately. Still following the NTWT religiously, hope all is well with yall.

Hyped for this :smokin

Back
Top Bottom