Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Yeah
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, Hassan though
frown.gif
frown.gif
A giant what if.

Santino's not actually italian either right?

The way DB avoids saying that he loves AJ is
roll.gif
roll.gif

She loves me.... and I..... have great admiration for that.

Yea Hassam is a huge what-if. Went from a compelling international character to a generic "boo me cause I'm heel" gimmick
30t6p3b.gif

And the way they wrote him out, good lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That angle where they had Hassan's henchmen attacking The Undertaker with masks was plain stupid. Where were they gonna go with that?

Originally Posted by Mister916

That angle where they had Hassan's henchmen attacking The Undertaker with masks was plain stupid. Where were they gonna go with that?
I don't even think there were any big plans for that. I think that was just something random they came up with. They just thought
of it at the worst possible time since the London bombings happened a couple hours before, but SD was already taped. Val Venis

and Snitsky were 2 of those guys under the masks. Rolled on the floor when i first heard about that.

I think wwe should do a patriotic fued (havent seen one of those in a while). Since Jack Swagger is the U.S champ, turn him face and have him go against Jinder Mahal who already $%*+% on Americans whenever he has a mic. I think it could be a really good fued if booked right and they could replace a PPV with The Great American Bash and have the fued culminate there.

I will be running 2 Royal Rumble Pools.

I will announce the 1st 10 entrants to the 2012 Royal Rumble Pool on Monday.

GHIMS will announce entrants 11-20 on Tuesday, and Hombrelobo will announce 21-30 on Wednesday.

Then, there will be open registration for the 2nd pool beginning on Thursday. That registration will remain open until the 30 spots are filled.

where the hell is bkmac!!??

if he doesn't start posting again by wednesday, i'm going to assume he doesn't post anymore and will take him off the NTRumble card.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mister916

I don't even think there were any big plans for that. I think that was just something random they came up with. They just thought
of it at the worst possible time since the London bombings happened a couple hours before, but SD was already taped. Val Venis

and Snitsky were 2 of those guys under the masks. Rolled on the floor when i first heard about that.
After the henchmen incident wasn't he suppose to go over Taker at a few ppvs then get a bigger rub in the title scene?
He was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on the mic and Davari was acting a fool running around with him...

Hombrelobo, the leader of the Dibiase Posse, is reported to be devastated. Ted Dibiase appeared to injure his arm in a house show last night against Cody Rhodes. The ref put up the X sign, and Dibiase needed help to the back.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hombrelobo, the leader of the Dibiase Posse, is reported to be devastated. Ted Dibiase appeared to injure his arm in a house show last night against Cody Rhodes. The ref put up the X sign, and Dibiase needed help to the back.
 WHO'S GOING TO DEFEND THE HONOR OF MERICA' NOW?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom