Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

IM TELLING YALL BRAY WINNING THIS SUNDAY 
nthat.gif

:lol: @ them trying to make us believe that Bray is winning the Rumble.
Interesting way to end the show I suppose, as opposed to having everyone in the ring like usual, but it's just not believable given the Wyatt's track record...

I like bray the watts remind me of the flock my favorite stable
bruh... :pimp: When Riggs caught the dop toe hold on the chair and then wore the Sagat eye patch...and then joined the squad. :smokin :lol: WCW kept a weird sense if realism. Flair gettin his brain smashed by the cage and going to the looney bin was hilarious man. :rofl:

bruh... :pimp: When Riggs caught the dop toe hold on the chair and then wore the Sagat eye patch...and then joined the squad. :smokin :lol: WCW kept a weird sense if realism. Flair gettin his brain smashed by the cage and going to the looney bin was hilarious man. :rofl:

Yo Ego

:wow: the memories :pimp: lol my favorite was sick boy scratching all the time and lodi(sp) with his signs

What up DFly? Me and the wife just got done :smokin Gotta do inventory at work tomorrow... :frown: :smh: :x

Freezing man :lol: everything good with you?

And at least you'll be indoors. I gotta be in single digit weather tomorrow :x :smh:

Freezing man :lol: everything good with you?

And at least you'll be indoors. I gotta be in single digit weather tomorrow :x :smh:

Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be awful..My kid already has a 2 hr. delay because it's gonna be -10 to -15 with wind chill in the morning..

Back
Top Bottom