Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

WsF75m4.jpg

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Hmmmmmmmnnnggggg :D

Anybody from Montreal here?? Gonna go for a weekend what is there to do, see, eat??? Thanks
when do you plan to go @brendasdeadbaby  ? I don't live there but I go quite frequently.

If you plan on going in the winter, it's pretty harsh up there. Montreal in the summer is awesome. 

Sight seeing - Old Montreal is a beautiful place. great place to take pictures and walk around. especially in the summer. It gets cold there however if you plan on going in the winter time because the lake is right beside.

restos - Schwartz is the obvious choice. Reubens is also a great spot. if you want a quick simple, snack - Wilensky's is a great place. Make sure you grab some bagels before you leave from St-Viateur or Fairmount.

for nightlife - St-Laurent bars are the popular spot. Bar Blizzarts on a Friday night is a personal fav.

Wasn't that the bell ringer/time keeper guy that they fired last year? Mark Yeaton or something like that..

Yep. He was with the company a while. His salary must have been sweet at the end because he damn sure ate good and was looking like Fat boy Lacy at the end. (Not so fat but he had a gut :lol:)

Yep. He was with the company a while. His salary must have been sweet at the end because he damn sure ate good and was looking like Fat boy Lacy at the end. (Not so fat but he had a gut :lol:)

Dude would launch those cans with sniper like precision..Accuracy rate had to be hovering around 97%..

when do you plan to go @brendasdeadbaby
 ? I don't live there but I go quite frequently.
If you plan on going in the winter, it's pretty harsh up there. Montreal in the summer is awesome. 

Sight seeing - Old Montreal is a beautiful place. great place to take pictures and walk around. especially in the summer. It gets cold there however if you plan on going in the winter time because the lake is right beside.

restos - Schwartz is the obvious choice. Reubens is also a great spot. if you want a quick simple, snack - Wilensky's is a great place. Make sure you grab some bagels before you leave from St-Viateur or Fairmount.

for nightlife - St-Laurent bars are the popular spot. Bar Blizzarts on a Friday night is a personal fav.

29th, 30 and 31st. Come back the night of the 31st gonna copy this post to my notes. I don't care about cold weather man I got the chinchilla on deck b

The east coast is paying for that damn near summer like weather on Christmas day :lol:

Welcome b, don't mind the snitching op who thinks he's heaven with a mutant face and his fat minions that call another grown man their leader.

I dont even think that guy is new. He sounds to much like a regular poster under a new name but w/e.

@brendasdeadbaby

What's the deal with some chick being made to walk naked by her boyfriend in NY?

***** do I look like de blasio b?? I don't know haven't even heard this story. Really tho all this stuff going on in NYC is just to get de blasio out and a republican to take the city next election. This guy has had bad luck after bad luck with situations and hasn't really adressed them properly or fast enough.

Freezing man :lol: everything good with you?

And at least you'll be indoors. I gotta be in single digit weather tomorrow :x :smh:
DFly my _ i hate it had to be him. :frown:
:smh:
:rofl:

Just posted in last week's :lol:...
Damn. Dude thought it was a ghost town for real. :rofl: :lol:
Damn that Uso. >: :smh: And i been said Becky can get it. :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom