Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

DcJ8XBo.gif

Breeze's career in a nutshell

Cotdamn..

Days off for being too cold? Wtf lol

I'm saying I never got a day off in NYC for it beign cold b, dudes need to step up the coat game. Can't wait for that snow storm. Bars and resturants are usually half filled or empty and they have snow storm deals. Gonna get wasted at some hipster pub if it comes down

Last edited:
I'm saying I never got a day off in NYC for it beign cold b, dudes need to step up the coat game. Can't wait for that snow storm. Bars and resturants are usually half filled or empty and they have snow storm deals. Gonna get wasted at some hipster pub if it comes down

Im from ny tho.........

Sorry guys, I figured I would need to introduce myself at some point.

Names Andrew (or Drew), been a long time NT lurker since I was about 15. Way back before it was actually Niketalk. Actually lurked the Wrestling threads for years as well and then when I got out of the collecting hobby I just kind of kept track of info periodically. I will be 32 in April and I reside in FL, that's why I am at the NXT house shows pretty often.

I actually remember when the wrestling thread had PPV matches with the members that 4W set up on spreadsheets and stuff lol. Some of the promos cut were extremely entertaining. 

Favorite Japanese Women's promotion is AJW (big Nakano fan) and JWP (I am in love with Kana, like bad). 

EDIT: I will also add prizing if necessary. Didn't know how it worked, so I don't mind.

Welcome b, don't mind the snitching op who thinks he's heaven with a mutant face and his fat minions that call another grown man their leader.

Last edited:
what if vince enters the rumble at 30 and wins it? :lol:

tyler getting tossed like a rag doll :lol: :x

Last edited:
what if vince enters the rumble at 30 and wins it? :lol:

tyler getting tossed like a rag doll :lol: :x

Dude's gonna beat Santino's record for fastest elimination. Titus was booked to beat that time last year, but botched the elimination.....smart man :smokin

Back
Top Bottom