Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

4wrestling 4wrestling after he hits report...

tumblr_o16fcqCEi91rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Yes ************ you do look like de Blasio b...

You're Mr. NYC, you're supposed to be up on ********... :lol:  

Now I see what you talking about gonna have to ask when I go to the heights this weekend. Really only go to get a Cut, hit the Korean sneaker spots and visit my parents. Nothing but trouble up there.

Edit: just seen the vid. Dude is from Harlem not the heights man. Chick was beign a *** so he just exposing her. That's his baby moms tho and he had her walking naked in the streets :smh: . Typical uptown Dominican stuff b

Last edited:
That boy josh from tough enough trying to get heat on twitter lol

Dude calling them socialjobbers anf KO and stardust called him out on it

Last edited:
Watching total divas after getting spanked in Fifa :smh: why peeps girl Eva Marie said she brought the house down at nxt :lol: ***** please

"I am entering the 2016 NTWT Royal Rumble Pool." @4wrestling

If there is still room that is.

Reminder that you may announce your entry into the NTWT Royal Rumble Pool today starting at 12 pm et. Be sure to @ my name
Thanks for the effort you put in not only to the Rumble Pool each year, but this thread in general. We may break your balls at times, but most of us respect your commitment.

So am I going to freeze to death when I come to NYC next month? Any suggestions?

People said to go to these "pink houses". What's in there?

Back
Top Bottom