Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Damn how did I forget about Brooke :smh:

Don't care for Charlotte much even though she's way more appealing as a heel, but JRS you know that's a damn lie :rofl: :rofl:

– Sasha Banks is shown with Team B.A.D. backstage, telling Tamina and Naomi she’s done with them, seemingly splitting up the group.

It's The Boss Revolution!!!!

The Hitman shares more of his opinion: "on Vince McMahon returning"

Bret isn't wrong at all in his rant about the Rumble and Vince.

Was thinking the same thing. Had a convo last year with 2 buddies about HHH making that kid cry at Raw, then break character, apologize, and give him a bunch of stuff. 1 guy was all about "I'm sure HHH knows what he's doing," while the other 2 of us were like "NO, that's exactly what his character is supposed to be doing. Bad guys don't apologize.". Case in point, didn't see Sasha apologizing to Izzy for making her damn near have a mental breakdown during that Iron-woman match. Owens is also phenomenal at this.

Just sayin' it'd be nice to see them pick a side and stick with it, unless it's part of the storyline.

Name 10 great AE matches :nerd:
Rock vs Austin - WM 17
Cactus Jack vs HHH - HIAC (side note: my girl watched that match with me a few months back, she was disgusted yet amused but more so disgusted at HHH spitting everywhere)
Shane vs Kurt - KOTR
Austin vs Taker - Buried Alive match
8 Man HIAC match. All the main event programs culminated to this one match and all of them were over. Was pure chaos.

Was thinking the same thing. Had a convo last year with 2 buddies about HHH making that kid cry at Raw, then break character, apologize, and give him a bunch of stuff. 1 guy was all about "I'm sure HHH knows what he's doing," while the other 2 of us were like "NO, that's exactly what his character is supposed to be doing. Bad guys don't apologize.". Case in point, didn't see Sasha apologizing to Izzy for making her damn near have a mental breakdown during that Iron-woman match. Owens is also phenomenal at this.

Just sayin' it'd be nice to see them pick a side and stick with it, unless it's part of the storyline.

I read somewhere that sasha gave izzy the flowers she got from hunter after the show, could be wrong though

This guy Bret said about Roman "they could've cut his head off in the middle of the ring and nobody would've cared. they would've cheered" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Why Owen Hart Isn’t Getting Into The WWE Hall Of Fame Any Time Soon
Earlier this month, it was announced that WCW legend Sting would be the first member of the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2016. Other names have been rumored for months and a list of inductees has leaked, but one WWE legend is still missing: Owen Hart.

If you’re wondering why Owen hasn’t been inducted yet despite being a beloved former Intercontinental, European and Tag Team Champion, as well as a 2-time Slammy Award winner and the 1994 King of the Ring, so are the Harts. In a post on his Facebook, Owen’s brother Smith spoke about what’s holding up Owen’s induction, and why WWE won’t even consider inducting the Hart Foundation as a group. That’d make Bret a 2-time Hall of Famer like Flair, and give nods to not only Owen, but Jim Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith and Brian Pillman. The problem? The same problem that made Bret Hart call the Owen DVD “so *******t”: Owen’s widow, Martha.

Here’s what Smith had to say. Spoiler alert for the leaked Hall of Fame induction names, if you care about that:

I just got off the phone with my brother Bret, who called to wish me well. In talking to Bret, I can confirm that WWE will NOT be inducting Owen, Davey, Blue Blazer or even as Bret and I suggested, of inducting the entire Hart Foundation as a unit this year in Dallas for their fictional Hall of Fame. This once again proves that WWE’s Hall of Fame is nothing more than profiteering, grandstanding and political BS. It’s a shame, not only for the fans that still fill my inbox annually holding hope, but also for WWE as the task of filling 100,000 plus into Jerry’s world seems near impossible with their vastly depleted roster and horrible creative direction. A Hart Foundation induction on its own would not fill the stadium, but I’m sure would help more than the proposed inductions of The Godfather, Jacqueline or JBL (with all due respect). The reason given for the lack of an Owen induction is still our former Sister in law, Martha who still holds a grudge as if the tragedy happened days ago. Personally, I wouldn’t blame Bret or anyone in my family if they boycotted this year’s show.

I might be the only one who enjoyed the Owen Hart DVD for what it was, because even Bret didn't :lol: .

Last edited:
BH: They just don’t understand that wrestling fans want to believe it’s real. They want to believe you are a bad guy. When they invest their time and energy in to you being a bad guy. Then you go ahead and do something that makes you a good guy you think, “Aw, the fans all know what’s going on.” It’s just stupid. It’s just really the wrong way to go. You either gotta be a good guy or you gotta be a bad guy.

Is this true @DCAllAmerican?

Back
Top Bottom