Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Do you think AJ Styles is a future WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

Yes! AJ Styles is truly phenomenal!
Not sure. I'll have to see him in more matches first.
No way. Triple H will be champion for life.

:lol: at the last option. This is on a wwe.com poll LINK

Whoa a Bastitch sighting
eek.gif

Spectre star Dave Bautista turned down a WM32 appearance.

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Big Dave was offered big bucks for a non-wrestling, one-off appearance at the April event, but passed. It’s mentioned that the “door was left open” for creative to pitch him ideas and try to get him to bite, but one major thing is standing in the way: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 begins filming next month.

You are still alive?

Yes.

I was not really paying attention to wrestling for afew years, then my buddy suprised me with tickets to Wrestlemania on the floor the morning of the event. Now I have The Network and a bunch of New Day shirts.

I can thank New Day and NXT for all of this.

I mean just in general, where the hell have you been man. I swear I just brought you up and your "quick whistle" a few months ago

I mean just in general, where the hell have you been man. I swear I just brought you up and your "quick whistle" a few months ago

Ha, oh yeah.

Honestly, I made the jump over to Reddit like 5 years ago and never turned back. Subreddits are really focused and succinct, so I can get my news and information from there better than here (r/squaredcircle is really where it's at for Wrestling news and discussion).

Dude, I'm 36 now, so I had a hard time relating to the stuff posted on here. I hung on as long as I could to continue with the moderation, and I spoke with Method Man many times throughout the years to offer advice or to just compliment him and the staff for keeping this place running as well as it does. But I just didn't feel like I fit in here.

Whoa a Bastitch sighting :wow:

This :lol: and the fact that his post was about never seeing Nikki again :lol:

Stupid fans would've booed Swagtista anyway.

The writers/VKM ****** up his last run so badly...

Very true. It led to forcing Vince's hand at Bryan getting him WM moment, but Bray getting his only major W against Bryan at the Rumble, and fooling the fans into thinking Bryan would enter, only for it to be Rey nearly killed both Rey and Bastista. They probably should've brought him back in as a heel in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom