Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I completely understand why fans would enjoy the DVD and why the Hart's hate it...

Profiting off the tragedy? That's the only thing I can think of, because the DVD put Owen in a great light as a friend, family man and as underrated talent as there's been in the company.

I completely understand why fans would enjoy the DVD and why the Hart's hate it...

Profiting off the tragedy? That's the only thing I can think of, because the DVD put Owen in a great light as a friend, family man and as underrated talent as there's been in the company.

No.. I mean because I've heard a couple of the Hart's say now they wanted to do so much more... As did WWE... Owen's wife said they could only do so much and use so much... Bret said it was garbage compared to what it should have been...

I understand that...

No.. I mean because I've heard a couple of the Hart's say now they wanted to do so much more... As did WWE... Owen's wife said they could only do so much and use so much... Bret said it was garbage compared to what it should have been...

I understand that...

Ah gotcha. That makes sense then.

good god almighty, good god almighty, they've cut off his head and they've killed him

Last edited:
I don't get what this video is supposed to be..

The video is likely after Takeover was done. Remember when Sasha took the headband from Bayley's super mark Lizzy and she started crying? The little kid int he purple shirt with her dad, that is Lizzy.

Aj styles has a cross hairdo of the dude who is going bald but grows his hair long to try and hide it and sean hunter from boy meets world. Also whats the point of the gloves? dudes

Yea he needs a haircut fast who told him that **** looked cool? :lol:

And they should have never let him talk. Samoa joe rolling over in his 4xl biker shorts

Yea he needs a haircut fast who told him that **** looked cool?
laugh.gif

And they should have never let him talk. Samoa joe rolling over in his 4xl biker shorts
Funny that his current look is the reason I am able not to look at him as a clown. His old look (TNA) was stupid IMO.

My dude only watches every once in a while so I asked him what he thought about RR
since I only watch PPVs mostly....

WWE is dealing with a ton of injuries....so there is really a lack of talent base right now....

BUT this may be a blessing in disguise....bammas gonna have to step it all the way up even if they aint ready

that AJ Styles dude can do it......Mike Routunda's son can sell a match but he isnt very skillled....

i think one of the reasons people hate Roman Reigns is that dumb *** punch...he's too big to have a weak move like that lol

Yea he needs a haircut fast who told him that **** looked cool? :lol:

Funny that his current look is the reason I am able not to look at him as a clown. His old look (TNA) was stupid IMO.
Maybe trim that lil emo thing but I like his new look a lot more as well. This gimmick is gold.

Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi

Y'all gotta go outta your way to watch this match from the last day of FantasticaMania... It was simply :wow:... Both guys are ******* studs... I think it's their best match yet...

How watch...

Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi

Y'all gotta go outta your way to watch this match from the last day of FantasticaMania... It was simply
eek.gif
... Both guys are ******* studs... I think it's their best match yet...

How watch...
Dude....YES.

That outside the ring top rope stomp was 
eek.gif
 and the finish was ridic. Def worth checking out. 

Back
Top Bottom