Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Ha, oh yeah.

Honestly, I made the jump over to Reddit like 5 years ago and never turned back. Subreddits are really focused and succinct, so I can get my news and information from there better than here (r/squaredcircle is really where it's at for Wrestling news and discussion).

Dude, I'm 36 now, so I had a hard time relating to the stuff posted on here. I hung on as long as I could to continue with the moderation, and I spoke with Method Man many times throughout the years to offer advice or to just compliment him and the staff for keeping this place running as well as it does. But I just didn't feel like I fit in here.

Case Case is like 78 and posts here. You'll fit in here fine :lol:

Last edited:
I mean just in general, where the hell have you been man. I swear I just brought you up and your "quick whistle" a few months ago

Ha, oh yeah.

Honestly, I made the jump over to Reddit like 5 years ago and never turned back. Subreddits are really focused and succinct, so I can get my news and information from there better than here (r/squaredcircle is really where it's at for Wrestling news and discussion).

Dude, I'm 36 now, so I had a hard time relating to the stuff posted on here. I hung on as long as I could to continue with the moderation, and I spoke with Method Man many times throughout the years to offer advice or to just compliment him and the staff for keeping this place running as well as it does. But I just didn't feel like I fit in here.

Case has a life alert, motorized cart and is half cyborg and he posts in here regularly so you should be good. He is also older than Mae Young

Batista had good heel psychology...I even think green rhino123 green rhino123 would be a fan

This was when Bluetista was at his best, his gimmick was great and his promos had a good amount of humor
His promo with the basketball and his last one before he left in the wheelchair was the most he ever came across as an entertainer
These are the most positive things you will ever see me say about him unless it's about Guardians of the Galaxy

Last edited:
36?..Young whipper snapper..

Watched Owen's video today and man it wasn't good..Absolutely zero new information or stories..His widow really handcuffed them.. Smh

So unless DC send me his address for winning the rumble, I'm just gonna give away this wonderful, awesome Sheamus Pop.

Anyone pick a number between 1-100 and the closest one to the number I pick gets it free.

Back
Top Bottom