Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Sexy Star and Ivelisse would wash you
grin.gif

How is Kenta? What's the timetable on Itami's return?

At the end of December he posted "my turn #nxt" on Twitter and back in November Funaki said he was doing great
But here we are at the end of January and nothing
Maybe they're working on a surprise return or maybe things aren't looking good at all
He was expected back by the end of last year early this year so I guess we still have some waiting to do

Last edited:
At the end of December he posted "my turn #nxt" on Twitter and back in November Funaki said he was doing great
But here we are at the end of January and nothing
Maybe they're working on a surprise return or maybe things aren't looking good at all
He was expected back by the end of last year early this year so I guess we still have some waiting to do
=( =( =(

I'ma just have to get a cheap seat for HOF and NXT..The place for both events doesn't really have any bad seats..Gotta see Sting and Shinsuke..

man I'm late but yoooooooo @ that NXT card :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Swagsuke vs. Sami :wow: :wow: :pimp:

Damn that's awful news about Itami.
mean.gif
frown.gif
It's awful because I really thought he was starting to get "it". I was at the San Jose show and when he hit the GTS, it might have been one of the craziest reactions I've ever been a part of. That and there's whispers of him wanting to leave NXT anyway...just doesn't look good. 

It's awful because I really thought he was starting to get "it". I was at the San Jose show and when he hit the GTS, it might have been one of the craziest reactions I've ever been a part of. That and there's whispers of him wanting to leave NXT anyway...just doesn't look good. 

I mean this prolly sounds harsh, but..

with Nakamura coming, is there really a need for Itami?

I didn't know that Kenta ever hit the GTS in an NXT ring..Can you link me to a video?

I mean this prolly sounds harsh, but..

with Nakamura coming, is there really a need for Itami?
I mean...it's not like the E has this extensive track record in making foreign stars popular, but yeah...something tells me Itami sees the writing on the wall with the Nakamura signing.
I didn't know that Kenta ever hit the GTS in an NXT ring..Can you link me to a video?

I'ma just have to get a cheap seat for HOF and NXT..The place for both events doesn't really have any bad seats..Gotta see Sting and Shinsuke..

For the HOF, get the cheapest ticket available on StubHub like an hour before it starts :lol:. The smarks will sell out NXT though.

Back
Top Bottom