Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

H is protecting him. I think he's worried that Balor will end up like Neville once Cena, Rollins, Cesaro, and RKO come back.

But if he brings him up now and gives him a build that has as much effort behind it as Shield or Owens, then when those others come back he'll be established and a legitimate rival for the veterans..

Mil Muertes kicking Ivelisse's *** :lol: :lol:

Pentagon JR
cwalk-o.gif

- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn (Oh my god this is actually happening match)

- Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (Men's championship)

- Bayley vs. Asuka (Women's championship)

- Dash & Dawson vs. American Alpha (Tag team championship)

- Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin

So where are the up and comers homegrown talents besides Corbin and dam tag match???? Not impressed b let them young boys get their shine on b :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
H is protecting him. I think he's worried that Balor will end up like Neville once Cena, Rollins, Cesaro, and RKO come back.
:lol: @ the Cesaro inclusion. Balor has a charisma and presence that not many have. That alone will put him above Neville/Cesaro. Not to mention a gimmick that could have A LOT of potential.

But if he brings him up now and gives him a build that has as much effort behind it as Shield or Owens, then when those others come back he'll be established and a legitimate rival for the veterans..
Yup. Agreed.

So where are the up and comers homegrown talents besides Corbin and dam tag match???? Not impressed b let them young boys get their shine on b
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Literally half of that card are byproducts of the Performance Center. Do you have a daily 'b' quota you have to meet or something because there's an extra one that seems a bit superfluous in that post. 

NXT Dallas looks 
smokin.gif

I would just go to that and RAW.
It's amazing what build & taking the right amount of time can do. Sans the main event, all of those matches were pretty obvious to book but being obvious doesn't necessarily mean bad. 

Literally half of that card are byproducts of the Performance Center. Do you have a daily 'b' quota you have to meet or something because there's an extra one that seems a bit superfluous in that post. 

Performance center is for up and coming guys I'm not trying to watch these old guys that belong on the main stage. Dudes are big fish in a little pond as is right now. Send them to the main roster and let the young guys cook b and no no quota it the way uptown cats talk. "They" love our music and our style then they wanna talk about how we talk Na stop being a culture vulture that's like telling Rae and ghost not to use their slang and words

Last edited:
I like Cesaro as much as everyone else in here, but he's certainly not on the same level as Cena/RKO/Rollins. Dude has never gotten a push. At worst, Balor would be exactly where Cesaro is. That's his floor, IMO.
Cesaro was getting a decent push before he got injured.  I'm not saying he's on the level of the others, but he's still worth mentioning.  And don't try to tell me otherwise!
mean.gif

Performance center is for up and coming guys I'm not trying to watch these old guys that belong on the main stage. Dudes are big fish in a little pond as is right now. Send them to the main roster and let the young guys cook b and no no quota it the way uptown cats talk. "They" love our music and our style then they wanna talk about how we talk Na stop being a culture vulture that's like telling Rae and ghost not to use their slang and words
 Gonna put Cuban Linx on the turntable for you 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom