Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I mean...it's not like the E has this extensive track record in making foreign stars popular, but yeah...something tells me Itami sees the writing on the wall with the Nakamura signing.

Probably. Most of the 'big' NXT guys have all pretty much passed him by. He might be Breeze status by the time he comes back.

I'm sure NJPW would welcome him.

Probably. Most of the 'big' NXT guys have all pretty much passed him by. He might be Breeze status by the time he comes back.

I'm sure NJPW would welcome him.
I mean everything he had going for him (natural charisma, strong heavy moveset, decent look) Nak runs him in every single category. It's kinda awful I think this way but I have absolutely no faith in the E pushing two Japanese wrestlers concurrently. 

– WWE officials are reportedly planning on bringing Samoa Joe to the main roster after WrestleMania 32, possibly as soon as the post-WrestleMania RAW the next day.

Right now the plan is to debut Joe on that RAW but it was noted by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that creative plans could change, but plans are in motion to bring Joe up. There was at least talk of having Joe defeat Finn Balor for the NXT Title and extend their feud, which would obviously delay his main roster call-up.

There has also been a lot of consideration lately to calling Sami Zayn to the main roster for a feud with Kevin Owens.

Regarding Balor, it does not look like he will be called up after WrestleMania as officials are still looking at him to be the face of the NXT brand past March.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Call Finn up along with Karl Anderson and doc gallows and let this shin sue Kay guys y'all keep bringing up be the face of NXT

Pat, the random list organizer is cool.

You type in a list of things, click randomize, and it randomizes the list

CZxy8OTWAAABuJG.jpg

BDB Sox over here
I get that he's being paid more than the developmental guys, but I just don't understand the point of leaving somebody like Finn down at NXT because they need to have a face of that brand. The whole point of NXT is to develop the talent and then get them to the main roster. Finn is beyond ready and has potential to be a real star, which the main roster really needs. NXT should just be next guy up. They don't need a face of the brand. The product will still be solid and marks will still go to the Takeover shows.

Don't see the logic/reason for having to have a "face of NXT" in Balor, or anyone for that matter. If he's ready for Raw, he's ready. Extending his time in NXT tells me creative can't figure where to place him on the main roster just yet.

I get that he's being paid more than the developmental guys, but I just don't understand the point of leaving somebody like Finn down at NXT because they need to have a face of that brand. The whole point of NXT is to develop the talent and then get them to the main roster. Finn is beyond ready and has potential to be a real star, which the main roster really needs. NXT should just be next guy up. They don't need a face of the brand. The product will still be solid and marks will still go to the Takeover shows.

H is protecting him. I think he's worried that Balor will end up like Neville once Cena, Rollins, Cesaro, and RKO come back.

Back
Top Bottom