Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

ndnvM5x.jpg

I know you don't respect the Podcasts but take a listen. We can discuss when you want

Joe Rogan Experience #752 - Mark Sisson - YouTube

Mark Sisson is a fitness author and blogger, and a former distance runner, triathlete and Ironman competitor. His latest book "Primal Endurance" is available now via Amazon.

You ever watch YouTube videos of rogan doing taekwondo? Dude is QUICK for his age

That ramen sounds awesome DC. A spot opened up near me that I have been frequenting, the crew is actually from Osaka so it is legit stuff with locally sourced ingredients and inspired dishes. 

I have like 30 gigs worth of video and photos from that trip. It was definitely one of the best things I have ever done in my life. Out of Body experience and all. I slept maybe 25 hours total in 12 days so I would just wander Tokyo and Kyoto late at night. 

@green rhino123  

probably closer to about 3 depending on when you book your flight. that will be the bulk of your expenses, then the housing/Jrail pass. Eating is insanely cheap, the mass transit is extremely convenient and fairly priced. It is an awesome place. 

@brendasdeadbaby

@@AnyoneElseWhoLikesHockey

This John Scott thing is one of the funniest and most awesome and improbable things to happen in sports in years :lol:... I ******* love it... The NHL tried to **** him multiple times too :lol:...

Last edited:
This time next year we might have heel Reigns and babyface Rollins

Rollins is gonna get such a loud pop when he returns. They goofed by having him come out to accept his Slammy tho :smh: . First time we should have saw him in the arena was his actual return back. And if they're smart, they'll have his return be a total surprise. Don't announce it and force us to "tune into Raw next week".

Rollins is gonna get such a loud pop when he returns. They goofed by having him come out to accept his Slammy tho :smh: . First time we should have saw him in the arena was his actual return back. And if they're smart, they'll have his return be a total surprise. Don't announce it and force us to "tune into Raw next week".

Do agree with this.. it won't take away from his return cause I'm sure they'll build it up huge once it's near, but to have him completely off TV from injury to return would of been great. Summerslam is the apx. date right?

Do agree with this.. it won't take away from his return cause I'm sure they'll build it up huge once it's near, but to have him completely off TV from injury to return would of been great. Summerslam is the apx. date right?

Believe so, but I read the other day his rehab is way ahead of schedule.

Last edited:
People won't remember Seth coming about for the Slammy's by the time his return comes around. I had almost forgot about it already...

Back
Top Bottom