Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Cbf0eEYWAAAVYg_.jpg

Why don't you like BJ Whittmer?

Horrible, bland, blah look... Whether bald or long and thinning... I hate anyone who wrestles in jeans (I accept Luke Harper :lol) which he used to do all the time... Just never any creative or outwardly noticing look...

I don't think he can talk either... Every time I see him with a mic, I skip forward...

He's a garbage and downright dangerous worker... I've seen him nearly kill so many damn wrestlers with stupid spots in usually pointless matches... I remember him trying to powerbomb Jimmy Jacob's from the the top rope into the ring and fell backwards... And this is just the most blatant of many... Almost literally every match I saw him in the past involved overly dangerous stuff...

tumblr_nv6b29huo91r89qoso1_400.gif

WHAT THE **** :x :x??? this better have ended the match

You know you're an alcoholic when you find it weird to not be drinking...

Get some help man... @casekicks pm box is always open if you need to talk... Please don't pm me...

Just FYI...5 nights in New Orleans is WAY too many. I just got home from a "work convention" down there and it looks like 4W is down there now....

Back
Top Bottom