Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

People are speculating it's either Austin or Angle.

Not sure Vince wants Angle to die in the ring on the biggest WWE event of the year.
sick.gif
I think Vince would think it was worth it due to the insane pop he'd receive
laugh.gif
Agreed, they should just keep it under wraps until WM.

Taker comes out. Then this hits:

Last edited:
I will lose my ******* mind if Angle ever returns to WWE in any capacity

Have him manage American Alpha or something

People are speculating it's either Austin or Angle.

Not sure Vince wants Angle to die in the ring on the biggest WWE event of the year. :x
I think Vince would think it was worth it due to the insane pop he'd receive :lol

Agreed, they should just keep it under wraps until WM.

Taker comes out. Then this hits:

I play this probably about once a month about 5 times on a row :lol...

Last edited:
I will lose my ******* mind if Angle ever returns to WWE in any capacity

Have him manage American Alpha or something
Agreed, Taker match at WM32 + manager = perfect way to cap off his career and minimize body damage

Angle really is one of the all time greats, IMO. Never gets brought up with them, but he was on fire for a while.

I saw somewhere they listed Goldberg as one of the names that will possibly be facing Taker at Mania
Goldberg vs Taker isnt something im interested in seeing though

Last edited:
:eek :eek at Shamrock being older than Royce Gracie. I thought Gracie was 50 ten years ago when Matt Hughes beat his ***

There's no way in hell Angle can pass a physical..And didn't Austin say during the Big Show or Flait podcast that he's 100% sure he will never wrestle again and fans gotta let it go?

There's no way in hell Angle can pass a physical..And didn't Austin say during the Big Show or Flait podcast that he's 100% sure he will never wrestle again and fans gotta let it go?

I really don't see it not being the rock if the Undertaker rumor is true about fighting somebody not on the roster..

Takers opponent gotta be... It's gotta be Kane!

Korporate Kane of course since technically he's not contracted... Demon Kane is but not korporate Kane :smokin

Back
Top Bottom