Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

That's probably his side chick

I'm all honestly... 5 years ago before she got old (she like 40 now)... I woulda smashed hard and proud just to prove a point... I woulda worked out for a month just to get in better shape...

I only smash broads I can suplex... I've broken beds at many hotels to prove this... ****... I still got a hole next to my bed I gotta get fixed because of belly to back to this begin... She sold like HBK against Hogan and smashed through :smh:...

Last edited:
I treat y'all like I treat girls I smash... I don't let y'all near my work...

Honesty... I think we should do it in Philly or NYC when there's a really awesome show coming around... Preferably NJPW/ROH :nerd: :lol:...

I'll only go to NYC if me you and case get to powerbomb BDB through a table :nthat:

#cheeriojustice

I'll help him up afterwards tho... He's a scumbag... But I'm a scumbag... So **** can I say...

But seriously... We should do a meat, excuse me, meet up for a dope show...

I knew about that **** months in advance... I told y'all about it... I came down from ******* Maine b... You live what, 30 minutes from the arena?... Sawft :smh:...

I still love y'all tho...

:frown:

Austin_Rock+bros.gif

Last edited:
I'll only go to NYC if me you and case get to powerbomb BDB through a table :nthat:

#cheeriojustice

Ya 3 fat ***** couldn't even fit on the side walk unless it's one behind another. Absolutely no other way ya would fit

I still like you... :lol:

You wake up and drink haterade every day... So do I... But you chug the jug ;{... Be nice every once in a while :lol:... Smoke some herb or pop a perc... Chill... Breath... Woosah... Smile...

Back
Top Bottom