Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

The last time Eminem had a good album, Amar'e Stoudemire was a rookie

Nah when Darius miles and Q-rich were rookies
101961_o.gif

Last edited:
The last time Eminem had a good album, Amar'e Stoudemire was a rookie

Off too Google :lol:.

I love Eminem upto Eminem Show and some of Encore... I related to him... I was white and loved rap and got made fun of for it, and being a cheerio :lol:... I had no dad and my mom was (probably still is crazy)... She really did do more drugs than I did... I was fairly poor, but not dirt... I hated people...

I really related to his music.... It sucks mostly now... But I wish so much for him to get back to being actually listenable :smh:...

His last best album imo was the Marshall Mathers LP. Props to you though for openin up to us like that. :nthat:

I'm baked eating Gelato Fiasco watching the latest DBZ movie :lol:... I don't mind that talking bout that **** anymore... It is what what is... I got dealt a crappy hand of cards... But by no means an unwinnable one... I'm going to Bluff my way to the jackpot eventually :nthat:...

Just got home guys, heard about Shane. Anything else worth checking out on Raw?

Also I'm assuming it wasn't good but did anyone watch that Edge and Christian show?

Missed the ending of Raw, but saw the replay on Youtube.

You'd think Roman was Lita the way Triple H beat the dog **** outta him.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The fans cheering the washing.
laugh.gif

Roman and the WWE gonna be in for a rough 6 weeks.

I don't think wwe cares about heels and baby faces anymore. as long as the fans react that's good enough for Vince. "Everybody gon say something I'll be worried if they say nothing"

Don't listen to Review A Raw, John Pollock will kill you idiots for wanting to see Shane. Get your tissues ladies.

Damn shame yall got @brendasdeadbaby  on your side too. Really lost respect for you man

As seen on Monday’s episode of RAW, Shane McMahon made his return to WWE after being away for several years.

Dave Meltzer mentioned on today’s installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that the deal was brokered a couple weeks back for Shane’s return and very few people knew about it. In regards to Shane’s position with the company behind the scenes, there have been no changes in upper management so very little is known at this time.

As far as appearing on WWE television, Shane could possibly appear on television as a regular moving forward, even after WrestleMania.
- Ringsidenews.com

And I could't get past a few songs on TLOP.

The IWC are a bunch of babies...

The hate for Roman at this point is just sad, man.

I can give you the pushback last year for him being in the main event "too soon", over a DBry who couldn't be counted on due to health. But the dude has a SOLID year's worth of work to stand on. Give it a rest now, no?

I would think things wouldn't be so bad if people didn't read storylines online 3 months in advance. A multi BILLION dollar company like the WWE can't figure out how to stop these reports from leaking out?

Last edited:
The IWC are a bunch of babies...

The hate for Roman at this point is just sad, man.

I can give you the pushback last year for him being in the main event "too soon", over a DBry who couldn't be counted on due to health. But the dude has a SOLID year's worth of work to stand on. Give it a rest now, no?

I would think things wouldn't be so bad if people didn't read storylines online 3 months in advance. A multi BILLION dollar company like the WWE can't figure out how to stop these reports from leaking out?

He's improved in the ring but I don't think anyone is buying the underdog story with a guy of his physical stature. Not to mention that "superman punch". :rolleyes

They should have turned Ramen heel already. Now we getti see him get destroyed by the League of Nation for another month.

What's the difference between this story arc and the one we just witnessed when Vince came back?

Don't listen to Review A Raw, John Pollock will kill you idiots for wanting to see Shane. Get your tissues ladies.

Damn shame yall got @brendasdeadbaby
 on your side too. Really lost respect for you man

I'm with you it's stupid and insulting that they have no other options other than a dude who's been gone for 7 years. They did it to themselves though bc they can't book anyone for **** and it's showing.

Back
Top Bottom