Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Just saw the ending of tonight's RAW, I'm at the West Coast and wow, Roman Reigns got demolished and busted wide open. But it's okay because Roman Reigns will get his revenge, he is strong and has more heart than a fat ugly kid crushing on the hottest cheerleader. The battle isn't over yet, the war is just beginning, he will Superman Punch Triple H's big nose off his face, and Spear Triple H in half. At the end, Reigns will triumph and be victorious at Wrestlemania and the Roman Empire will prevail.

#NEVERGIVEUP!

Edit: Ooops wrong motto, I meant

#ICANIWILL!

Last edited:
I really love that album... I actually love every Kanye album up to that point... Including 808's :nthat:... WTT was cool, didn't dislike like it, don't love it...

But after that :smh:...

That is the best album in the last 10 years any genre. I don't care what anybody says. And no not this argument again. Yeezus was dope and so is Pablo even though it's kinda all over the place but it's not even the final version yet. He's still changing/adding songs.

Just got an email saying that my sex toys and Pop's shipped :nthat:... Constantly signing up for Amazon Prime trial and canceling every time I need to buy something :pimp:...

If someone steals that they'll be so confused :lol:...

Before we take the thread back to wrestling since they snitching on thread derail now and since I'm banned from the Kanye thread I would just like to say white media ain't ****. They making Kanye sound like he's the absolute worst person in the history of humans for that line on famous which I believe Taylor cleared first then backed out since it contradicted her image. Crazy Black man attacks innocent white girl

Last edited:
Before we take the thread back to wrestling since they snitching on thread details now and since I'm banned from the Kanye thread I would just like to say white media ain't ****. They making Kanye sound like he's the absolute worst person in the history of humans for that line on famous which I believe Taylor cleared first then backed out since it contradicted her image. Crazy Black man attacks innocent white girl

White media = big media... So I absolutely agree...

I got no problem with Kanye... I think he's a douch... But again, that's why I like him :lol:... I like Kanye... I want Kanye to make music that I enjoy so much.... And I want Eminem to make good music period :smh:...

I mean there's a couple of tracks on there I'll rock with but other than that..meh

Na it gets better. The hate is strong with the "real" hip hop crowd cause of its dance/electronic/daft punk influence. It's really an amazing album.

That's not why I dislike... I tend to love the mash up and fluidity of genres of music... EDM as well, at times :lol:... I just dislike that album...

White media = big media... So I absolutely agree...

I got no problem with Kanye... I think he's a douch... But again, that's why I like him :lol:... I like Kanye... I want Kanye to make music that I enjoy so much.... And I want Eminem to make good music period :smh:...

Eminem sucks.

Eminem sucks.

I love Eminem upto Eminem Show and some of Encore... I related to him... I was white and loved rap and got made fun of for it, and being a cheerio :lol:... I had no dad and my mom was (probably still is crazy)... She really did do more drugs than I did... I was fairly poor, but not dirt... I hated people...

I really related to his music.... It sucks mostly now... But I wish so much for him to get back to being actually listenable :smh:...

I love Eminem upto Eminem Show and some of Encore... I related to him... I was white and loved rap and got made fun of for it, and being a cheerio :lol:... I had no dad and my mom was (probably still is crazy)... She really did do more drugs than I did... I was fairly poor, but not dirt... I hated people...

I really related to his music.... It sucks mostly now... But I wish so much for him to get back to being actually listenable :smh:...

His last best album imo was the Marshall Mathers LP. Props to you though for openin up to us like that. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom