Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

What's everyone getting into tonight?
Watching son smack Curry's **** *** 
nthat.gif

- Don't be surprised if Undertaker aligns with Vince McMahon and works heel for his match with Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 32.

Old grumpy Heel Taker might be interesting..

- While Roman Reigns will miss next Monday night's episode of Raw in Nashville, he is expected to be back for Raw in Chicago the week after, according to the Observer.

Chicago gonna tear into him :lol:

- Shane McMahon will be working the match with Undertaker at WrestleMania 32 and won't be using a proxy. That means if John Cena can return in time, he won't be facing Undertaker.

Case Case

- Shinsuke Nakamura is expected to spend a while working in NXT before coming up to the main roster.

Good. Let him build a buzz down at NXT before you put him on the main roster

- Ric Flair mentioned on a recent podcast that Randy Orton's surgery was such that he definitely won't be back in time for WrestleMania 32.

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

Last edited:
What's everyone getting into tonight?

I think I'ma get caught up on Shameless..Haven't watched any of the new season and need to get up to speed..

I haven't watched any episodes either but a friend of mine has been and I can tell you we aren't missing much :wow: . I think I'll just wait til seasons end and watch 1 a night just because I've seen everything in full up to this season. Minus whale.

Last edited:
I mean that as a heel he can do stuff that can hide his inadequacies as a worker

It makes sense in my head right now :lol:

His last match with Brock and last years Mania were both solid Taker matches..I know he ain't what he used to be, but I think most people that say he can't wrestle no more are hung up on the Brock match at Mania where he suffered a bad concussion and it made the match suck..For a 1, maybe 2, time a year attraction he's still good..But he does need to wrap it up very soon..I know Shane's training, but I still hope there's a swerve and someone else wrestles Taker and it's his final match..What better way to go out then to have your final match be in your home state and at, possibly, the biggest Mania ever..

Knock on wood. They still haven't put this in place

Just make sure somewhere in there you put me in a match with that clown @brendasdeadbaby....I've been waiting for him to "meet me in Temecula" for a month and a half.
He deserves everything you give him. Don't go easy on him Big Vaders
Knock on wood. They still haven't put this in place
@DCAllAmerican  man those matches are random as hell 
laugh.gif
. And here ya go, you asked for some Umaga/Jamal matches from Japan
Good look UnderPeeper

Anybody hear them playing the Old NXT TV theme during Halftime of the OKC/GSW game?

Welcome Home was a fairly popular rock song before NXT used it.

His last match with Brock and last years Mania were both solid Taker matches..I know he ain't what he used to be, but I think most people that say he can't wrestle no more are hung up on the Brock match at Mania where he suffered a bad concussion and it made the match suck..For a 1, maybe 2, time a year attraction he's still good..But he does need to wrap it up very soon..I know Shane's training, but I still hope there's a swerve and someone else wrestles Taker and it's his final match..What better way to go out then to have your final match be in your home state and at, possibly, the biggest Mania ever..

Definitely disagree with the bold. Taker/Bray was pretty sucky

Back
Top Bottom