Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Legit just threw up

Had all these gifs ready for the W

and this **** wad throws the ball in the rim from 32 feet

Son is cheating

Im queasy

Legit just threw up

Son is cheating

Im queasy
In all seriousness, it is WILD to me that so many CURRENT players are Tweeting, talking about how great Steph is. Do they not understand that they still have to compete against that dude? LeBron, of all people, is on Tweet talking about Steph. 

I don't get it. I swear I don't.

You can feel that way, but why put that out in the public when you still have to compete against him?

Legit just threw up

Son is cheating

Im queasy
Hey hustle... How's your night been?
glasses.gif
Y5TJOYg.gif

In all seriousness, it is WILD to me that so many CURRENT players are Tweeting, talking about how great Steph is. Do they not understand that they still have to compete against that dude? LeBron, of all people, is on Tweet talking about Steph. 

I don't get it. I swear I don't.

You can feel that way, but why put that out in the public when you still have to compete against him?
I hate all this friendly crap **** is worse than breaking kayfabe

Soy asiatico y claro que necesito mejorar mi espanol como este hombre

Me encantan mujeres latinas, especialmente la mujer al principio de este video
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
by far my fav dusty match becuase of the locker room speech he gives after the match

its hard to find complete

here is some of the match...

they show a snippet from the speech in this clip at 2:28...

sorry for all of the above being incomplete...the whole thing is on a classic championship wrestling of florida tape...that i will look for later :\ :wink:

if you can find the whole saga of this match...its legendary!

gotta find you some of those classic tapes hosted by mike graham tho...there are so many...but only 2 or 3 really good ones imo

don't know why the heck i got rid of those :smh:

all the stuff you askin' to see :smh:

i was going through some hard times myself when i had those...such vivid memories...10 years ago

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Karate deadly...wrestlers very soft" :lol:

It's hard to hear because of the old time audio, but you can tell that the crowds went INSANE for Dusty

Who was Lucifer?

the wwwf rhodes/billy graham stuff from the late 70s is a must as well...they had a 3 or 4 match program for the wwwf title+...with the famous bullrope match and, in one match, billy is hanging in christlike fashion from the ropes outside the ring...this would be around the 11 minute mark...

"unaware he was so vicious...unaware that he meant business!" - superstar billy graham on dusty rhodes :lol: :smokin

:nthat:

partial graham v rhodes match history...would make for a great dvd set...graham/race/flair sets

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=91&nr=133&page=2

:nthat:

...billy wanted to be a preacher before o got into wrestling...knowing that makes you understand him a little better
he was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i got into wrestling, billy was a shadow of his former self...some magazines even printing that he may have died...
(after he went recluse for a while)
so his character embodied the myth of wrestling for me as a kid...even back then...anything i could find of his i would watch!
especially as a hogan fan

Last edited:
billy after he came back to wrestling i think...with the famous break the chains that bind me promo...!!!...:wow: starting around 6:30
program with kevin sullivan

talk about misunderstood....it really grates on me when cats **** on graham...the prototype of a lot things we all now know as wrestling or s.ent today, even
whats considered old school these days...

Back
Top Bottom