Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Welcome Home was a fairly popular rock song before NXT used it.
Definitely disagree with the bold. Taker/Bray was pretty sucky

It wasn't an all time classic by any means, but it didn't suck..And more to the point, it showed that Taker can still go and have a good match..But this year's Mania needs to be the finale..Everything has lined up for this to be the end..No matter what it's going to be fun to be there in person and see his entrance..I'm assuming the over/under on it will be somewhere around 47 minutes..

It wasn't an all time classic by any means, but it didn't suck..And more to the point, it showed that Taker can still go and have a good match..But this year's Mania needs to be the finale..Everything has lined up for this to be the end..No matter what it's going to be fun to be there in person and see his entrance..I'm assuming the over/under on it will be somewhere around 47 minutes..

:x 47 mins for Shane and taker?

That Taker vs Bray match was ok but that wasnt Takers fault but more on Bray...Bray really isnt that good honestly. Hes overrated in the ring. If Luke had a better gimmick & finisher, he would get more shine than Bray

That Taker vs Bray match was ok but that wasnt Takers fault but more on Bray...Bray really isnt that good honestly. Hes overrated in the ring. If Luke had a better gimmick & finisher, he would get more shine than Bray

Still don't agree, sorry. Thought it was the weakest match on the card.

Still don't agree, sorry. Thought it was the weakest match on the card.

So the divas tag match was better than taker/bray match?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
His last match with Brock and last years Mania were both solid Taker matches..I know he ain't what he used to be, but I think most people that say he can't wrestle no more are hung up on the Brock match at Mania where he suffered a bad concussion and it made the match suck..

Stop it, man. Brock carried Taker both times. If Taker could still go then he would be doing a couple matches every year not one.

I think Steph should adopt the heel role. He can be heel HBK and Draymond can be his Diesel

Embrace the HEEL persona. He wants to

I really can't describe how happy I would be if Curry left GS. Of course, all of my co-workers are Warriors "fans" :smh:.

I've been a fan since them Bobby Sura Larry Hughes Erik Dampier and Adonyl foyle days. So happy to finally see Them flourish

Last edited:

:x 47 mins for Shane and taker?

HHH having the longest match this year..

Back
Top Bottom