Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

tumblr_o365ddElnf1rbmjvuo1_250.gif
tumblr_o365ddElnf1rbmjvuo3_250.gif
tumblr_o365ddElnf1rbmjvuo4_250.gif

Yea, he came in as WCW was launching their version of the hardcore division. They just started copying the WWE's stuff instead of coming up with original things (or copying what the WWE copied from ECW). Using Norman smiley as their version of Crash Holly was pretty entertaining though :lol:

what is the swerve tha is going to happen? I personally think the best for business would be steph ******* over vince and takin over raw with shane and leaving vince to build a super roster on smackdown.. with vince being on SD it would prob make people wanna watch as he is still top 5 most pop and entertaining characters. thus making the brand split that is rumored, which i completely hate and think that there arent enough top guys to carry that idea.

or have vince screw steph and going with shane keeping shane and vince face and steph failing is always a crowd pleaser.. i think theyve back themselves into a corner, but then again i don't think they care about that. They got what they wanted plus some by having shane surprise return and also having a big name havea comeback match on the biggest mania ever. but the whole swerve happening i think is almost a 100% guarentee.

what is the swerve tha is going to happen? I personally think the best for business would be steph ******* over vince and takin over raw with shane and leaving vince to build a super roster on smackdown.. with vince being on SD it would prob make people wanna watch as he is still top 5 most pop and entertaining characters. thus making the brand split that is rumored, which i completely hate and think that there arent enough top guys to carry that idea.

or have vince screw steph and going with shane keeping shane and vince face and steph failing is always a crowd pleaser.. i think theyve back themselves into a corner, but then again i don't think they care about that. They got what they wanted plus some by having shane surprise return and also having a big name havea comeback match on the biggest mania ever. but the whole swerve happening i think is almost a 100% guarentee.

Two straight posts with walls of text

TL:DR

Balor Club debuting in the HIAC match would be cool, but really wouldn't make much sense either and isn't going to happen. Nothing about this match makes sense...

He would rock the supreme 5s if he was a real dude
blo me :rofl:

anyway.. we know how the title match is going to end. Roman Wins Confetti Falls.. taker match i have zero clue.. i've read and heard people wanting it to turn into a match like sting and trips where people of the past come out in waves. that loser on cheap heat said for austin to screw mcmahon one last time and cost him Raw. but that would mean he would have to screw taker somehow which i don't see happening

I'm looking forward to Reigns V HGH only because afterwards I'm counting on Reigns to fall down crying into the refs shoulders asking "how come they don't want me man?"

Looking forward more to Triple H vs Ramen for the SMALL possibilty that Shovel either buries Roman lol or Reigns turns heel. Dont think neither gon happen tho :smh:

listen everyone in the IWC loved roman while in rthe Shield before he was 'the guy', if he turned heel like everyone wants it wouldn't take long before evefryone hates on him for something else. its what wrestling fans do. i just find it funny that a company that gets as many reviews and critics over every little detail online does ZERO to change the negative views... we know for a fact the powers that be in the company look around the IWC and could easily do the things everyone begs for and boom make everyone happy but they choose to say F it

For the record... I believe Shane and HHH are in cahoots... Kayfabe cahoots...

Balor Club (Finn, Gallows, Gun) = NWO

HHH = Hogan

Shane = Sleazy E

Roman Reigns = Sting

VKM/Steph = JJ Dillon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom