Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

200w.gif
What is up homies? Just got done :smokin about to eat some tacos and watch The Walking Dead...And I am off so I can join y'all for Raw tomorrow... :nthat:

What is up homies? Just got done :smokin about to eat some tacos and watch The Walking Dead...And I am off so I can join y'all for Raw tomorrow... :nthat:

Fell asleep for a lil bit, now about to fix up some dinner and play some Fallout

My bad it's at 1:46

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I have sealed boxes of

1990-91 NBA Hoops
1991-92 Upper Deck Basketball
1993 Classic Basketball Draft Picks
1993-94 Skybox Premium NBA
1994 Skybox Blue Chips
1994-95 Topps Basketball

Is there anything of value in these sets?

I expect a timely and respectful response

I'm more in to baseball cards, but none of these are worth anything unless the Topps box is Topps Finest. The Upper Deck box is the most valuable out of the ones listed, because I do believe there were autographs in those.

also what is everyones thoughts on undertaker and this angle? like how or why is undertaker the guy to do vince's dirty work? UT is representing the heel team clearly he isn't going to work it heel. i am having trouble connecting the dots as to how they will make me believe that he would help the evil authority.. thats number one

number two, with such a huge thing taking place with the authority at risk to lose their power in the company how do you go about it without HHH involved? them losing the company would be a huge deal. like how does trips go out there and defend his title or 'stack the deck' against roman if he basically has zero ownership of the company or whatever? if he makes these stipulations and has michawls as the special guest ref or whatever the week before why cant or why wouldnt shane change it that night if he were to win the control of the company?

i dunno it just doesnt' make sense to me. Trust me i am super pumped to see shane back he is one of the better actual workers the company had during the AE. But to throw him in a match with UT is one thing but to involve the whole story that they did makes no sense to me. I love the idea just not using taker.. UNLESSSSS they bring up and somehow make it about the Corporate Ministry or whatever.

what do you peasants think?

Back
Top Bottom