Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

i can not see the shane taker match ending without something crazy happening. this for sure is the match that everyone is going to talk about the next day IMO

Watching Marty Scurll vs Ricochet... PWG of course...

Marty Scurll is about to out Ricochet is Prince Puma... The crowd starts chanting "We Love Kayfabe'..

:rofl:

I'm more in to baseball cards, but none of these are worth anything unless the Topps box is Topps Finest. The Upper Deck box is the most valuable out of the ones listed, because I do believe there were autographs in those.

Thank you

I have a gang of unopened baseball and football too, but I assume it's the same story with those as far as memorabilia cards being the most desirable

He's only been in DX and Evolution tho :lol:... For **** 's sake, look at Heath Slater :lol:..

Nexus
New Nexus
Corre
3MB
Social Jobbers

giphy.gif

My bad it's at 1:46

@DCAllAmerican

I have sealed boxes of cards
Is there anything of value in these sets?

I expect a timely and respectful response
LOL They had us thinking basketball cards would have been worth some money by now, like Beanie Babies. I have no idea how much they are worth man. I have hundreds my damn self. We will see. 
Who is that greater value bubba Ray Dudley ?

I'm looking forward to Reigns V HGH only because afterwards I'm counting on Reigns to fall down crying into the refs shoulders asking "how come they don't want me man?"
They can avoid all the booing by having Ramen's entire family coming out to celebrate with him

And then he spears everyone to complete the heel turn

Back
Top Bottom