Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

This Wrestlemania has the potential to be one of the worst ever.. is this all due to seth rollins getting hurt?

:lol: What up homie
Off today. Been :smokin about to continue on that path all damn day. Probably watch some anime and watch Raw with y'all. Your repsonses let me know what you got planned. :lol:
My shoes cost more than you will make in a lifetime. My checks Are heavyweight while you in the bantamweight division buying converses.
View media item 1932447
Hmm.

You know what, I'm in a good mood today :pimp:

*pulls out laptop*
View media item 1932448

I can multitask :evil:
DFLY...:lol:

Ovis aries.
You should buy Steph Curry kicks.
If only Russy had put a little bit more pressure on that ankle 
tired.gif

Off today. Been :smokin about to continue on that path all damn day. Probably watch some anime and watch Raw with y'all. Your repsonses let me know what you got planned. :lol:

DFLY...:lol:

Been lookin up Priya Price too much lately :smh:

I do need a pair of ultraboosts how are they??

That's funny, I was gonna ask @af1 1982 about them yesterday. I really want a pair of white ones, but not for $250-$300. I'm on the fence about the grey color way. Also, considered picking up a pair of Tubular Radials, but they're a little too bulky for my taste.

I do need a pair of ultraboosts how are they??

That's funny, I was gonna ask @af1 1982 about them yesterday. I really want a pair of white ones, but not for $250-$300. I'm on the fence about the grey color way. Also, considered picking up a pair of Tubular Radials, but they're a little too bulky for my taste.

I want that grey colorway they are really clean

Back
Top Bottom