Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Degenerate was elimintated by 4wrestling.

giphy.gif

You ain't take me nowhere Casper..I was in a hard fought tag team match that I didn't get pinned or submitted in, then was in a 4 way dance for the IC title that I won, and then went to the Rumble where I eliminated the new US Champ, the saddest of Goslings, and 3dgar..So I'd say I came outta the ppv as the Slammy award winner for Most Successful NTWT Rumble..

Although we have become allies against that loser Gene I would be silly if I didn't enter myself in the chase for the IC title...perhaps I put my hardcore title on the line as well if we have a match!

Just being out of that hellhole makes me happy... I'll be fine... My biggest concern is that I have to trim my beard to respectable levels :smh:...
You can be my personal assistant. Starting pay is 5grand a week. Only thing is you got to be clean and your on the clock 24/7.

I need Sundays off between 6pm and 9pm... I've been learning French, and my teacher is a total Smoot... She sucks my D every Sunday... I think her name is Mary Eze?...

Just being out of that hellhole makes me happy... I'll be fine... My biggest concern is that I have to trim my beard to respectable levels :smh:...
You can be my personal assistant. Starting pay is 5grand a week. Only thing is you got to be clean and your on the clock 24/7.

I need Sundays off between 6pm and 9pm... I've been learning French, and my teacher is a total Smoot... She sucks my D every Sunday... I think her name is Mary Eze?...

You gonna be sucking Gene's little noodle if you become his assistant... :x :smh:

Man F these sorry WWE shirts I can't find any that I like besides the Rollins shirt i'm gonna order me a Kenny the Cleaner shirt instead

Back
Top Bottom