Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Man F these sorry WWE shirts I can't find any that I like besides the Rollins shirt i'm gonna order me a Kenny the Cleaner shirt instead

I want a Rollins shirt. My SS got me one last year but sadly it doesn't fit anymore. Not because I'm a cheerio like 75% of people in here, but because my muscles are getting too big. Gotta go from M to L finally.

Man F these sorry WWE shirts I can't find any that I like besides the Rollins shirt i'm gonna order me a Kenny the Cleaner shirt instead

I want a Rollins shirt. My SS got me one last year but sadly it doesn't fit anymore. Not because I'm a cheerio like 75% of people in here, but because my muscles are getting too big. Gotta go from M to L finally.

I want that shirt but cant decide on the other one...That new day RUN DMC inspired shirt looks pretty clean

Damn Degenerate. You caught no love from booking. Me neither. Apparently my time isn't now.
frown.gif
mean.gif
You got booked like Dolph Ziggler 2k14 
nthat.gif

they finally restocked that razor tee I wanted, now I don't know what to get for the 2nd one

My heart hurts B. Can't believe I became a jobber after getting screwed out of the IC title. Damn DFly... :frown: :smh:

case was running wild with the wheelchairs :\

Give a dude a bionic back and he goes wild :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom