Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I don't like two grown men being part of a group named after someone else.

Doomed from the jump

Bulletproof is the name I'm guessing...

I see no difference between Balor Club and something like The Hart Foundation or Team Angle

Yeah but everyone besides Brian Pillman was named Hart :rofl:

And Angle was clearly, and correctly, leaps and bounds ahead of Shelton and Hass... The point of the Bullet Club is that everyone is equal-ish...

Conor fighting this Saturday and y'all losers talking about wrestling right now?

I like Conor a ton... I'm rooting for Nate so hard...

So Emma got injured at NXT Cleveland by Asuka's stiff kick.

:frown:

SAWFT...

Who's the shorty that's NT thick... She got some titty meat and looks like some booty :evil:... I'd smash the F outta her and finish on her glasses... And make that my Fet avy :evil:..

celticspride34 celticspride34 ol girl in the picture is all you b

And then I read that...

Dead..

I'm ******* dead...

Deader than @Peep Game...

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:. :rofl:

I knew Ego would come in here at some point after that pic with AJ Lee in it got posted

I swear to the god I don't believe in... I had that entire thought processes and then scrolled down to your post... I think I audibly said F you :lol:...

:rofl: :rofl:

I remember New Day saying on Jericho's podcast how Vince originally wanted to call them Fresh Coat Of Paint :lol: :lol: :smh:

I actually like the design of the tag belts, but they need to make them silver with a little bit of color thrown in there..

Just bring back the classic tag belts...
wwftag.png

Back
Top Bottom