Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

She needs to stop feeling herself too much. "I'm curvy"
indifferent.gif

The hell is up with those eyebrows too

Muta and Will Bynum :rofl:

Brock deserves so much better than to possibly have to hold Braun's hand throughout the entire match. Currently the only thing he has on Khali is that his legs are in proportion to his upper body.

It's less than a month from WM, and LON, KO, and Kalisto, the latter 2 of which are champs, aren't already in standout feuds with matches set up. Unless they're going with KO/Big Show :x

How you beat Juan Cena in your first match to wrestling Big Show at WM for the Ic title. KO should be the top heel in the company right now.

I have really been impressed with the Dana/Emma combination man. They really play well as a heel tag-team. Very believable and I have said it before, Dana seems to be picking things us pretty quickly.

Emma has done a good job of rehabbing herself after stealing the phone case. She has a unique style in the ring, obviously a fan of both Muta and Tajiri with the Muta Lock and Tarantula. I really like her in ring style man

In other news, Anybody else never really have a damn about Austin Aries?

Haven't gotten to the NEville/Balor match yet, but this week's episode of NXT has been solid. I am liking the Corbin vs. Regal angle. Maybe it can end up in a match like they did a few years ago with Chris Hero and Regal.

Corbin is another homegrown dude that has improved a lot over this last year man.

Also, Santana Garrett has some cool ring hear.

I think I am always in a good wrestling mood around Noon-ish on Saturdays because it takes me back to my younger days when WCW Pro and Worldwide used to come on.

Back
Top Bottom