Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

She has a gravelly, husky voice.

sick.gif

Noelle looking like Renee's alternate evolution in that video.

And I still enjoy Aries. He's a good promo and works well as a face or heel.

I think I am always in a good wrestling mood around Noon-ish on Saturdays because it takes me back to my younger days when WCW Pro and Worldwide used to come on.

Same. Early to mid Saturdays is pretty much me catching up on SD episodes that I missed, and mostly watching random dark/squash matches

Austin Aries was money in TNA pretty much the whole time, especially the Shelley/Nash stuff like somebody mentioned

Wait, KO vs Show at Mania is the plan? :x

Heard it was gonna be an IC ladder match like last year.

Ladder match I can mess with. I wouldn't even be mad if they did a mid card undisputed ladder match with him and Kalisto. No reason to have two jobber belts.
I think I am always in a good wrestling mood around Noon-ish on Saturdays because it takes me back to my younger days when WCW Pro and Worldwide used to come on.

Same. Early to mid Saturdays is pretty much me catching up on SD episodes that I missed, and mostly watching random dark/squash matches

Austin Aries was money in TNA pretty much the whole time, especially the Shelley/Nash stuff like somebody mentioned
Motor City Machine Guns were great in TNA too. Shelley and Sabin :pimp:

I liked Austin Aries in TNA, haven't watched him on NXT yet. He was great with Kevin Nash and Alex Shelley.

He just debut on NXT.. He couldn't even make it to the ring without getting beat up by Baron Corbin..
Damn :lol:

There's no reason to have indie vets on NXT. Put them on the main show and let them legitimize the mid-card. Aries, Rhyno, Joe etc. We can have a mid-card revival with these "fresh" vets.

Last edited:
There's no reason to have indie vets on NXT. Put them on the main show and let them legitimize the mid-card. Aries, Rhyno, Joe etc. We can have a mid-card revival with these "fresh" vets.
Been saying this...These dudes don't need to be in NXT. Let it be strictly for development.

I don't mind the indy dudes being in NXT for a little bit to get acclimated to the WWE way of things like Owens did, but not real long like Devitt, Joe etc have been.

But you'd get a chance to see some great matches that you otherwise would NEVER see on Raw/SD so idk

You have dudes that make the 'straight to the main roster' transition easy like Styles.

Then you have MIstico.

Last edited:
I agree that it's definitely fun to see some of the matches that you know you wouldn't see on the main roster, but still...With how long they are keeping Balor/Joe down there, it does seem like they want to make it more of it's own brand, instead of just being for the development of their workers...

I agree that it's definitely fun to see some of the matches that you know you wouldn't see on the main roster, but still...With how long they are keeping Balor/Joe down there, it does seem like they want to make it more of it's own brand, instead of just being for the development of their workers...
Developmental $ =/= main roster $

Even NXT roster can't deny that, especially those who get paid less than the indie darlings.

Oh now ya dudes wanna agree with me. NXT is a indie showcase now. there isn't as much development in front of the camera as there use to be for in house talents.

Oh now ya dudes wanna agree with me. NXT is a indie showcase now. there isn't as much development in front of the camera as there use to be for in house talents.
Agreed, but this is probably more a precaution. Sign these indie darlings so no one else can get them + solid workers in case anyone gets injured.

Last edited:
5 guys bag of Cajun frys [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom