Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

– As noted, Sami Zayn is booked for the March 12th WWE Roadblock event from Toronto, which will air on the WWE Network.

There’s speculation within WWE that Sami may be appearing at Roadblock to set up a potential WrestleMania 32 match with WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens.

As noted, Sami is scheduled to wrestle at WrestleMania but there have also been reports of Owens defending his title in a multi-man match.

You don't even watch boxing. You're just a Floyd fan.

It's almost as bad as the people aren't UFC fans, just Conor fans .

And how do you know this?? Because I don't post in the respective threads?? I don't post in the basketball, college ball, football threads either but I sure as hell watched Indiana kill Maryland earlier

Last edited:
Boxing > MMA. Dudes be on top of each other the whole match :smh:
Stand up & throw hands. None of that grabbing & kicking crap
And to think McGregor was trying to call out Floyd before that fight :lol:
Everytime someone does that they take that L :rofl:

I grew up a big boxing fan but I don't get nearly as excited for boxing as I do a big UFC card. But I'll definitely be ready for that Canelo-Khan fight and whenever GGG fights.

Boxing > MMA. Dudes be on top of each other the whole match
mean.gif

And to think McGregor was trying to call out Floyd before that fight
laugh.gif

Everytime someone does that they take that L
roll.gif
Right them dudes be dry humping each other the whole damn match.

For me personally, outside of a main event fight (aka Floyd), MMA > Boxing. Boxing has been more equivalent to the WWE for a long time now when it's not a Floyd fight --- talented dudes in aimless matches. I can always have a random UFC Fight Night card on and can guarantee something happening. It is :rofl: though how the UFC can latch onto somebody popular, ride their wave and in an instant that wave can get killed.

I grew up a big boxing fan but I don't get nearly as excited for boxing as I do a big UFC card. But I'll definitely be ready for that Canelo-Khan fight and whenever GGG fights.

Canelo gon slaughter Khan but itll be entertaining while it lasts since Khan gon throw hands too lol

And GGG keep fighting bums cause everyone scared of him lol but if that Crawford vs Ruslan fight goes thru :wow: that fight will be LIT

Now to be wrestling related they need to put that Zayn vs KO match at Mania & the multi man match at Road Block

Dudes need to stop talking about floyd. I know it gives them more press saying the greatest fighter of this generations name out loud but it's just bad luck now

Fury a funny but honest dude. He just says whatever he thinks :lol: but that fight gon be boring cuz of Klitschko conservative style. Furys post fight interview gon be comedy regardless :lol:

Back
Top Bottom