Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

-According to a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Kalisto will be defending the United States Title at WrestleMania 32, however he will not be facing former Champion Alberto Del Rio. There was speculation Kalisto and Del Rio would continue their feud into ‘Mania, but that is not currently the plan for the U.S. Champ.

While not confirmed and speculative at this point, it’s possible Ryback could be an opponent for Kalisto at the big PPV this year. As we just noted, Ryback is booked in U.S. Title Triple Threat matches against Kalisto and Del Rio at upcoming live events, and with The Big Guy teasing a possible heel turn as of late, it could be a match option.

Bruh did you finish HoC?

This dude ksteezy in episode 13
roll.gif
The real Steezy? Why?

The dunk on Alonzo Mourning. That whole play was so :wow:
Crossed Jason Williams with that behind the back, absorbed the contact on the way up & then BANGED on him :x :x

Last edited:
And how do you know this?? Because I don't post in the respective threads?? I don't post in the basketball, college ball, football threads either but I sure as hell watched Indiana kill Maryland earlier
:frown: :smh:

Favorite Vince dunk has to be the one over Weis. Insane that he even tried that...

Don't particularly care for UFC, but I'll tune into the big name matches (Bones Jones/Silva/McGregor/Rousey). Still prefer boxing...

Man the dunk on Mourning so underrated smh

And RyRoid needs to just go away. They killed him just like they did Dolph smh

Man the dunk on Mourning so underrated smh

And RyRoid needs to just go away. They killed him just like they did Dolph smh
The dunk on Mourning is absolutely one of the greatest. I just don't think I can put it over the one on Weis.

There is literally nothing about Ryback that is interesting to me. How many dudes does he have to put in danger? I've had enough of him...

sick.gif

Feel so bad for this guy, he lives in my city Limoges in france and evryone speak about this dunk evry time we see him even 15 years after ! Vinces Carter ruined his life.

Last edited:
The dunk on Mourning is absolutely one of the greatest. I just don't think I can put it over the one on Weis.

There is literally nothing about Ryback that is interesting to me. How many dudes does he have to put in danger? I've had enough of him...

Na i def see why ppl say Weis but the contact & the reach back afterwards into that dunk was just too much lol

And they destroyed Rybacks gimmicks that were a bit interesting as a heel AND face :x
He done lol

Back
Top Bottom