Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Fury a funny but honest dude. He just says whatever he thinks :lol: but that fight gon be boring cuz of Klitschko conservative style. Furys post fight interview gon be comedy regardless :lol:

I'm a fan of fury idc dude is comedy :lol: fight might be in his backyard too in the uk last thing I heard but who knows.

Wilder is slowly starting to get better in the heavyweights too. Was pretty raw a few fights ago but he seems to be improving his tenchnique.

Zayn-Owens needs to be at Mania that would help out the card tremendously. No need for a long buildup either with all the history these two have.

Zayn-Owens needs to be at Mania that would help out the card tremendously. No need for a long buildup either with all the history these two have.
Nah, they only have less than a month.

They shouldn't pull the trigger on it just yet.

Last edited:
I was hardcore into UFC when it was GSP, Matt Hughes, Franklin, etc. but fell out of it for a few years. But now I'm back into it.

Watched every WWF/E ppv from 1996-1997 some thoughts:

Goldust was so over
Kevin Nash was great in his prime
Ahmed Johnson was so over too :smh:
There was a stretch when they had basically the same matches on ppvs

Undertaker was super over as champ

Stonecold had a few title shots before he beat shawn (i did not know that)

Vader should of went over in atleast one of his championship fueds

Flash funk :smh:

Watched every WWF/E ppv from 1996-1997 some thoughts:

Goldust was so over
Kevin Nash was great in his prime
Ahmed Johnson was so over too :smh:
There was a stretch when they had basically the same matches on ppvs

Undertaker was super over as champ

Stonecold had a few title shots before he beat shawn (i did not know that)

Vader should of went over in atleast one of his championship fueds

Flash funk :smh:
Currently doing the same thing its such a weird time in the wwe

Can also see the start of bret and shawns shoot beef

I'd rather see them hold off on the KO/Sami stuff until after WM and have it culminate at SummerFest

tumblr_na652jPfXc1rdx8ebo1_400.gif

And how do you know this?? Because I don't post in the respective threads?? I don't post in the basketball, college ball, football threads either but I sure as hell watched Indiana kill Maryland earlier

Bruh did you finish HoC?

This dude ksteezy in episode 13 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom