Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

I'd like to concede a point to you, sir, b...

Money Mayweather > Manny Pacquiao

In every sense... Mayweather maybe an awful human being, but he's no Pacquiao... Pacquiao is actively helping the Philippines regress as a nation :{...

Was never even a debate. Mayweather is just the greatest of this generation and one of he goats no matter what he did outside of the ring. He is his own don king. The promoter and the fighter.

Last edited:
Here's a spoiler that i will use spoiler tags on

Roadblock spoiler
The plan is for a Reigns vs KO, champ vs champ match, according to the WO. Plans may change, though

What month is roadblock?
roll.gif
December with TLC

According to Melzer, it is possible that the reason Orton joined the Wyatts is because he will face Taker at WM33.

Wait a minute...

Bray Wyatt, the leader of the Wyatt Family, couldn't take Taker out, but I'm supposed to believe Randy with the Wyatt's can? YeaOH-kay

Use Taker's possible last match on an opponent he's already faced at Mania...Noooooooo 
mean.gif

F that. Have AJ Styles finally drive a stake into Taker. Taker can look good from an elite guy carrying him at this point, and AJ gets anither credible name under his belt. Title vs Career, but that would also require AJ having credible faces to challenge him for the next 5 months. Ehhhhh....

I feel like it HAS to be 

Cena vs Taker (no title)

AJ vs Orton (title)

Cena vs Dean (title)

AJ vs Taker (no title)

Either way, Taker's match really shouldnt involve the world title. Title should be used to elevate another feud.

Taker isn't losing again. Styles would get that work
Which is why he should beat Cena at Mania

Granted, this is the match I wanted at WM 32 if Cena wasn't injured

Shane pick Cena (the guy that hates the Authority) to face Taker for control of Raw

On the road to Florida..Gonna check out the stadium for next year's Mania when I get down there..

THE UNDERTAKER VS RANDY ORTON?? As reported, The Undertaker is scheduled to make his WWE return on the November 15th episode of Smackdown Live in Wilkes-Barre, PA. This episode of SmackDown will be the 900th episode of the series.

It is been now said that WWE may setup a match between The Undertaker and Randy Orton on this episode of SmackDown. This could be the reason WWE had Orton align himself with The Wyatt Family recently, as a possible return opponent for Taker at a later date.

The company feels that a 50-year old Undertaker would work best with a veteran like Orton inside the ring, with a less risk of possibly getting hurt in a match. Orton is also has a strong drawing power compared to most the Superstars on the SmackDown Live brand.

That makes more sense to me, not a WM match.

At Maine it should be taker vs Cena or some sort, !75 def not ortan

Back
Top Bottom