Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Here's a spoiler that i will use spoiler tags on

Roadblock spoiler
The plan is for a Reigns vs KO, champ vs champ match, according to the WO. Plans may change, though
This is all a long plan for Ramen to beat "[insert any wrestler]" at WM33.

The crowds will finally cheer him as he closes out WM.

Last edited:
Notice they didn't send them that ugly *** University Belt :lol that lets you know what the real top title is

NTWTSS-Only a couple more days to sign up for the SS..For those who've already signed up, please get those surveys filled out and turned back in..
-I have 1 non-regular who's asked to join..@PedroCerrano would like to get involved this year, but I'm waiting for another non-regular poster to join up so he'll be able to do the SS..So if anyone who's not a frequent guest of the greatest thread in NT history wants to join, please PM me..

-We're up to around 20 NTWT members for this years NTWTSS so it should be pretty good..I'm heading to Florida tomorrow and won't be back in town til Wednesday..When I get back I'll have full internet access and would like to have all those who want to join have PM'ed me by Monday and ALL SURVEYS NEED TO BE TURNED IN BY WEDNESDAY..Your elf will be sent to you either Wed. or Thurs. of next week..

Did you send me one?

Not really interested in the AJ vs. Ambrose storyline. 

I feel like AJ needs to start feuding with someone else.

There aren't a lot of babyfaces on Smackfest.
True. But why not consider bringing up or trading someone from Raw to fued with AJ?

Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Samoa Joe fued with him again, but I know it wouldn't happen lol

Notice they didn't send them that ugly *** University Belt :lol that lets you know what the real top title is

I ain't even think about that :lol

No, it's because they don't have any Universals to give out. KO told me his is the only one that exists. He can't even get a replica for his kid yet because none have been released.

If the WWE - a multi-million dollar company that is starved for mainstream attention - wanted the Cubs to have a replica of the Universal title, they very well would have had one made for them.

i dont mind the look of the universal belt as much as i first saw it, but i still cant get over the stupid name. 

Shouldve just called it the Raw/Smackdown World Titles

If the WWE - a multi-million dollar company that is starved for mainstream attention - wanted the Cubs to have a replica of the Universal title, they very well would have had one made for them.

:lol

Lets you know how much Meekmahon doesn't care about Cherrio, can't even get a replica made

In theory, sure. I was told straight up by Owens, as well as a couple of WWE officials that there aren't any Universal belts to give out to ANYBODY. In fact, I even said, "I figured there would be a handful around for somebody like Lebron," and was told it wasn't the case. By your logic, wouldn't you think the champ himself would be able to get one for his family? They're still in production.

Back
Top Bottom