Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

@22stylez

7MOwb.gif

tumblr_n8aptxOl5k1qhz95yo2_500.gif

80Bg2KM.gif

smile.gif

Last edited:
I used to post in here every so often but with work and family, haven't posted much at all. But I'd love to be part of the Secret Santa. Let me know!

Ay @celticpride34 what's the rarest I could order a steak at a restaurant b?? Better yet whats the rarest a chief can cook a steak?? I wanna see da dried blood on my beard next week type of rare namean

Last edited:
green rhino123 green rhino123 give bruce's podcast a listen. Topics seem wack at first, but he goes really in-depth with his point of view and analysis of the subjects.

He does give some BS answers, but he'll still allow the rumors to be asked.

Watching Survivor Series 1999 right now. I was 10 when it took place and I almost cried when Austin got run over.

Was rikishi supposed to be the driver from the beginning of the storyline? It was just so random.

Possible RRumble Spoiler
Cena VS Corbin is planned for the event. He's planned to look strong at the SSeries to prepare for the feud.

Last edited:
Watching Survivor Series 1999 right now. I was 10 when it took place and I almost cried when Austin got run over.

Was rikishi supposed to be the driver from the beginning of the storyline? It was just so random.

Nah that felt mad random lol. I was so disappointed when it was him :lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom