Wrestling Thread Jul 2-8 | 7/5 TNA Impact LIVE 8p et- Destination X Go Home Show, More CLAIRE LYNCH

- PWInsider reports that there are currently no plans to keep TNA Impact Wrestling live on Thursdays after the Summer.

- This week’s Impact Wrestling will be headlined with James Storm facing Jeff Hardy, Styles & Dixie storyline, and new X-Division talents debuting.

I also find it interesting that they used A.J for the commercial and not the Divas champion.

A.J bout to be champ after this storyline.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just starting up....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god this is off to a bad start. Punk has been getting Cenaesq more and more. The dance between Jericho and BD was good. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brodus so used to them squash matches he went for the pin. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

I Know Everyone Wants Me to Go Back to Wwe. Not Yet. My Job Is to Build Tna. Once they Are Built, I May Retire In Wwe. Maybe. Tna is 1st tho

— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) July 2, 2012

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sin cara "hurt" again. crowd sh-ting all over Alberto.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't find AJ that attractive seeing that she looks like a 12 year old child... HOWEVER...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that walk away from BD and them cheeks movin wasn't bad at all.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]God Heyman is Gold.......... [/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

How does AJ look 12? I don't get it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she looks like a child... do I mean she LITERALLY looks 12. No... She looks like a child though, 80 pounds soaking wet and a child's face doesn't do it for me. I won't judge half the thread in here for having pedophile thoughts, because I judge no man or woman alive. All I'm saying is, it's not my cup of tea.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sheamus is awful... now he smacks his chest and yells Brogue....... unwatchable. Nice Shining Wizard though, shocked Cole got that right honestly.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she looks like a child... do I mean she LITERALLY looks 12. No... She looks like a child though, 80 pounds soaking wet and a child's face doesn't do it for me. I won't judge half the thread in here for having pedophile thoughts, because I judge no man or woman alive. All I'm saying is, it's not my cup of tea.[/color]
I'm with you. She's cute but...not my style.

Why am I just reading now about Konnan claiming Sin Cara (Mistico, for DC) or someone in Sin Cara's posse pulled the toolie out on Swagberto (Dos Caras Jr., for DC)...

I knew they had beef but DAMN.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Doink huh?... Was lookin forward to seeing a nice Diamond Cutter. Vader was greatness... Sid was awful, Doink is worse... This has ran it's course. [/color]

Now we have pedophile thoughts huh. You are one of a kind ITO.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hey Hey.... What a Twist... DDP, Lemme see that good ol Diamond Cutter.[/color]

Now we have pedophile thoughts huh. You are one of a kind ITO.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So true.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My God it may have broke his back, ribs....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... Big Show is holding and rubbing his shoulder... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eve's naughty secretary glasses back. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Take back what I said about Armando Estrada managing Tyson Kidd. Estrada was released by WWE today.

Shannon Moore was also released by TNA today.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the back and forth between Jericho/BD is gold man... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... would love to see a feud between the two.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom