Wrestling Thread Jul 2-8 | 7/5 TNA Impact LIVE 8p et- Destination X Go Home Show, More CLAIRE LYNCH

They brought up a good point on Review a Raw. Slater's opponent this week should have been Zeus to put over No Holds Barred.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NO MORE MAXINE?!!?!
frown.gif
I read this, looked at your avy, then laughed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE’s creative department are targeting Survivor Series on November 18 for the return of The Undertaker.

8d616566b9a86832da8efe75a474d59fc7e5bd8e_r.gif

01d26c167bb7fa7f660328d6933846f986b4e806_r.gif

be32631697b44af269736bd239fafd9f3690a42e_r.gif

- There are people in WWE hoping for Ric Flair to be named the permanent General Manager on the 1,000th RAW episode later this month but because of the status of TNA's lawsuit against WWE for alleged contract tampering, it's a long shot at the moment.

--Nelson Frazier, also known as Viscera and Big Daddy V, did an interview on The Score and said he was likely to appear on a future Raw or possibly the 1,000th Raw.

eric youngs' got a fishing show on animal planet????? just seen the commercial, had me like "no it cant be,could it?"
laugh.gif

i hope they bring him back as Viscera and not Big Daddy V...although I have a feeling he will come out as Big Daddy V involving Brodus Clay somehow smh

Originally Posted by rmK

i hope they bring him back as Viscera and not Big Daddy V...although I have a feeling he will come out as Big Daddy V involving Brodus Clay somehow smh

No love for Mabel?

i'm excited for the 1,000 RAW episode, I'm 98%(hoping) sure something good will happen.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by rmK

No love for Mabel?

If he wrestle on Raw as a "legend" he got to be Mabel..

Wow, I'm mad late, didn't know the Bellas were gone.
I guess I got distracted by Layla's return and AJ's everything and thought those %$$@+% were over at SD !$@%++*# it out, guess not.

Just watched Smackdown. I like this Sandow guy, I think he's gonna be good. Also, Asian Ref! I've never seen him before.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Just watched Smackdown. I like this Sandow guy, I think he's gonna be good. Also, Asian Ref! I've never seen him before.

"We got us one!"
- Asian community.

I have a softball game tonight so probably won't catch up to Impact until about 8:30. There may be more about Sting's attackers on tonight's show. And we'll have more qualifying matches for the X-Division Championship Tournament.

Was crying tears of laughter at XPac's last answer in this interview last night 
roll.gif
roll.gif

So many guys I wish would be on the 1000th show

Kurt Angle ( I know hes in tna)
D'lo Brown (same with angle)
Steve Blackman
The Godfather
Ahmed Johnson
Rikishi
Scotty 2 hotty

etc.. and the list goes on

Hate when wwe does like a legends show or something its ALWAYS hacksaw, Dusty Rhodes, piper etc., hope they actually get some surprises for the 1000th raw , I'm expecting an epic show.

- The plan right now is to make AJ Lee one of the featured stars of the company – as a completely different but modern day version of a Sable or Miss Elizabeth.

There was a lot of speculation about Sin Cara on Monday’s RAW Supershow when he was quickly destroyed by Alberto Del Rio before their match. F4Wonline.com reports that there was nothing to it besides WWE wanting to beat Cara up since they were in Laredo, Texas – a city close to the border with a lot of Mexican fans and likely a lot of Cara fans.

- People within WWE are openly stating that they think RAW will be back to two hours by January 2013. Even more are hoping that will be the case.

- John Laurinaitis continues to lose some of his real-life duties with WWE. Pete Leone now has been given more responsibilities with talent relations. Triple H has not been a big proponent of Laurinaitis which is why he has lost a lot of his duties to people Triple H has hired.

- There has been talk of having The Undertaker work one of two shows before the year is over, with one being at Survivor Series, as noted before. If he does appear at the 1,000th RAW in a few weeks, it would be just for an appearance.

- Rey Mysterio was actually told he would be returning on the July 2nd WWE RAW Superhow but as noted before, his return has been pushed back and he likely will be on the 1,000th RAW. Mysterio still isn’t being advertised for upcoming WWE live events while Randy Orton is.

- The current plan for the WWE Network is to have every pay-per-view except WrestleMania be included. An alternate plan was all but two pay-per-views (WrestleMania and SummerSlam) being on the Network. WWE would continue offering pay-per-views like they always have to people whose cable companies don’t have access to the Network or to people looking to buy just single events.

anyone got an idea on how wwe will bring in Ambrose?

Really hope wwe doesn't f up ambrose , I'm not liking what they are doing with claudio so its got me worried  a bit. Ambrose could be a serious heel which wwe is seriously lacking.

honestly most of the people that have been called up from FCW have been garbage with the exception of the few and those guys are being booked awfully in wwe.

Sheamus and Del Rio are awful

Back
Top Bottom