Wrestling Thread Jul 2-8 | 7/5 TNA Impact LIVE 8p et- Destination X Go Home Show, More CLAIRE LYNCH

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Another WWE Legend is scheduled to return to RAW next week for the ongoing storyline with Heath Slater. Word is that there will be a big payoff to the angle here soon, likely on the 1,000th RAW episode.

- WWE officials are high on AJ Lee and feel that she is something like the next big thing.

Thanks for the breaking news

For a second I thought Cena was just gonna casually AA every person and throw them out the ring.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

- Another WWE Legend is scheduled to return to RAW next week for the ongoing storyline with Heath Slater. Word is that there will be a big payoff to the angle here soon, likely on the 1,000th RAW episode.

- WWE officials are high on AJ Lee and feel that she is something like the next big thing.

Problem?

Great. Zack Ryder is the GM for the Smackdown I won't watch next week! 
laugh.gif

After seeing Kane in the commercial after RAW last night I wanted him to be the GM so I could see him in a suit lol.

So my girl just said she can't come over  
frown.gif
so i'm about to get wasted on this jose cuervo and watch this jack osbourne crap

Problem?

No. I was being sincere.  I figured the Heath Slater gimmick was over after this week's Raw.  And AJ was just being used at the top of hours because she was such a star from NXT.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

After seeing Kane in the commercial after RAW last night I wanted him to be the GM so I could see him in a suit lol.

Would've been GUTS
I remember dude wore his wrestling attire  to his movie premiere 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

So my girl just said she can't come over  
frown.gif
so i'm about to get wasted on this jose cuervo and watch this jack osbourne crap

Wrestling fans have girls?

Workaholics @ 10:30 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Would've been GUTS
I remember dude wore his  to his movie premiere 
roll.gif

I prefer Kane in his political gear....
7657kane1.jpg

So minus the backstage bbq, was this Great American Bash any different than any regular episode of Smackdown?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Missed the show.. someone tell me if it's worth watching..

It may be a double jo session for lobo since the next great superstar A-RY and the woo woo guy were on the show.  But for everyone else, I'd say it's skippable.

Problem?
No. I was being sincere.  I figured the Heath Slater gimmick was over after this week's Raw.  And AJ was just being used at the top of hours because she was such a star from NXT.
LOL at both 4w replies.

- Wade Barrett is ready to return to action and WWE officials are working on how they want to bring him back. Barrett was inline for a major push before he went down with injury several months ago and sources report that he will get that push when he returns.

No word yet if Barrett will be at Money in the Bank but the talk a few months back was that he may win the match and then challenge for the World Heavyweight Title.

While away with injury, Barrett filmed a role in WWE Studios’ Dead Man Down with Colin Farrell. The movie comes out in time for WrestleMania 29 next year.
The BAWSE [Club] Wae Barrah [/Club] back soon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

waiting for teddy to call a
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Curt Hawkins is on the fast track to being a wrestling trainer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- A WWE source indicates that there is something big planned for Tyson Kidd. His qualifying for Money in the Bank and the push on RAW last night are apparently the start of something bigger for Kidd.

- Kharma, who has not appeared for WWE since the Royal Rumble, is ready to return to the ring and waiting to be reintroduced on television. Many of her Diva peers are frustrated with her absence from television.

- Maxine, whose real name is Karlee Leilani Perez, quit WWE last week due to frustration with her lack of upward mobility after being affiliated with the sports entertainment organization for over three years. F4Wonline.com reports she wasn’t the only female talent frustrated with her standing in the company and that some employees believe she will not be the last to leave on her own accord. This comes on the heels of Kelly Kelly taking a hiatus in order to return to modeling and see if she can land opportunities in Hollywood.

Maxine continues a trend that began last year of female talent opting to walk away from WWE, which includes Michelle McCool, Gail Kim, Maryse, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella.

- When asked of the possibility of Paul Heyman returning to the announce booth, Jim Ross tweeted, “Unlikely but it’s totally a WWE call.

- It was reported earlier this week by The Wrestling Observer that Triple H had reached out to wrestling legend Bruno Sammartino, who has a troubled relationship with WWE and Vince McMahon, about being inducted into the 2013 Hall of Fame. Sammartino issued a statement later saying he was turning down WWE’s invitation for the Hall. The Observer followed up and said Sammartino wasn’t impressed by Triple H’s approach on the phone. Sammartino issued another statement saying those reports were not true.

PWInsiderElite.com spoke with Sammartino this week about the reports. Sammartino discussed his talks with Triple H, his recent visit to Ring of Honor and more. Here are some highlights about his phone call with Triple H, thanks to Vinnie for passing along:

* Sammartino said Triple H was a gentleman, impressed him and they talked for a while. Triple H wanted to open communication because he was aware of the bad relationship between Vince and Bruno. Triple H figured Sammartino being inducted in the NY/NJ area would be good for the fans.

* Bruno mentioned that Triple H cited Madison Square Garden as a possible location for the ceremony.

* Bruno turned down the invite because he has issues with WWE and wouldn’t feel right going into the Hall. Sammartino said he appreciated everything Triple H and WWE offered but in good conscious, he could not do it. Bruno brought up WWE not having a physical building for their Hall of Fame and the fact that they have non-wrestlers inducted.

* Regarding a future relationship with WWE, Bruno said there is no interest and as long as Vince McMahon is in the company, he doesn’t think anything will happen between the two sides.

* Sammartino believes Triple H wants to do the right things for the business. Triple H told him that he respects the wrestling of yesteryear’s and was trying to move away from some of the more racier stuff we’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom