Wrestling Thread Jul 2-8 | 7/5 TNA Impact LIVE 8p et- Destination X Go Home Show, More CLAIRE LYNCH

- WWE officials continue to toss around ideas for CM Punk’s opponent at WrestleMania 29 in 2013. While Punk still wants the match against WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin, it may not happen. With WrestleMania 29 several months away, plans can and will change between now and then but WWE wants to have the top matches already in plac

Regarding a Punk vs. Austin match happening at WrestleMania 29, the latest word is that it’s “more likely a no than a yes.

How the hell is Big Show supposed to climb one of wwe's sawdust filled ladders?..Why don't they just give this dude a legends contract or make him a road agent and put him out his misery..

CM Punk & John Cena VS Daniel Bryan & Chris Jericho is tonight's Main Event.

Originally Posted by casekicks

How the hell is Big Show supposed to climb one of wwe's sawdust filled ladders?..Why don't they just give this dude a legends contract or make him a road agent and put him out his misery..

Probably because WWE still thinks they need a "giant" like athlete to showcase. Unless they get Matt Morgan or someone over 6"9 and 350 plus pounds soon I think he'll be around for quite a while
eyes.gif

Can't believe Bruno still holds a grudge after all these years. Bet he'd join TNA's HOF if they asked 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

You never know what you can find under the ring...
Spoiler [+]
Big-Show-Take-ladder-Specialy-Made-For-Him.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- While Dolph Ziggler has had a string of losses against the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus as of late, a source notes that WWE has big things planned for Ziggler this year.
*Has plans on pushing you*
*Makes you lose multiple competitive matches against the champion*

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- While Dolph Ziggler has had a string of losses against the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus as of late, a source notes that WWE has big things planned for Ziggler this year.
*Has plans on pushing you*
*Makes you lose multiple competitive matches against the champion*
1252074053_downhill.gif

After seeing that HHH/Lesnar pic I realized that HHH is the only wrestler that I can remember that I've never seen with short hair in the WWE.

WWE just updated its preview for Raw, noting that Lesnar's "camp" will be responding to Triple H. Neither WWE nor the arena website is advertising Triple H or Brock Lesnar to appear live on the show tonight, so it's possible that only Paul Heyman will appear to deliver Lesnar's response, or possibly the response will come in the form of a pre-taped segment, or via satellite.

Borash sits down with the professor himself on the July 2nd edition of TNA Today. He talks Slammiversary, his favorite era in wrestling, and more. Get your daily dose of TNA and IMPACT WRESTLING news with TNA Today, hosted by Jeremy Borash! Check back to ImpactWrestling.com during the week for exclusive footage, interviews, backstage news and much more on TNA Today - plus a preview of IMPACT WRESTLING every Thursday night at 8/7c LIVE on SpikeTV. Watch the latest edition of TNA Today now:

Bruno Sammartino Reject's WWE Hall of Fame Offer (Again)
We understand that word has broken on the Internet regarding “The Living Legend

lol @ the sparkle sound effects, I thought Goldust was gonna come out.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HOW DO YOU BOTCH THE OPEN OF RAW?!?!?!

They didn't. It was done to show a Linda McMahon political advertisement throughout Conn. Second week in a row.

I just flipped to Raw. Thankfully 3 much better promo guys are in the ring with Cena.

Oh...I forgot, Jericho is a face again.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom