Wrestling Thread Jul 2-8 | 7/5 TNA Impact LIVE 8p et- Destination X Go Home Show, More CLAIRE LYNCH

Otunga probably leaving to marry Hudson so they bury him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How long has R-Truth been a good guy? Same with Christian?

I think they both are better as heels.
Christian has been a face for no more than a month
laugh.gif
. Truth...ehhh...maybe a full year if not a bit less. Vince wanted to sell crappy merchandise, so they gave Truth a lame face turn
even though he was 1000 times more interesting as a heel. 

Christian throwing the IC Title on the ground outside the ring.  Seems about right.  Should throw the US Title right in the trash.

Funny how Vince is "allowed" to juice but certain folks aren't allowed. Listen to Konnan's interview about Rey and why he failed the drug test. He claimed it was from taking a supplement. But we know who is really dirty. So unfair.

Stephanie was lookin cute.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How long has R-Truth been a good guy? Same with Christian?

I think they both are better as heels.
Christian has been a face for no more than a month
laugh.gif
. Truth...ehhh...maybe a full year if not a bit less. Vince wanted to sell crappy merchandise, so they gave Truth a lame face turn
even though he was 1000 times more interesting as a heel. 

Truth went from an awesome heel last June, to a jobber heel, to a backstage stalker, to a crazy person no one cared about, to a face that people don't really care about.  It's a shame he had so much momentum last year only to become Cena's jobber of the month.
Christian was a heel before he was injured.  When they teased his return he was still a heel, but when he actually returned, they just rode the "returning superstar pop" and made him a face for no good reason.

Did this fool just say, "One of the most popular lucha libres ever" - Really? Hahahaha

What are the fans chanting? I was hoping it was Mysterio. Not Mistico.

Back
Top Bottom