Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
- WWE officials have been discussing a major change that may be implemented soon for talents who fail Wellness Tests. In the future, the company may start announcing what caused the talents to test positive. The hope is that if they start to announce what substances the wrestlers tests positive for, it may discourage other talents from taking banned substances

- Reports came out from SuperLuchas on Monday that Randy Orton’s WWE future was up in the air after meeting with Vince McMahon, Triple H and Kevin Dunn at WWE headquarters on Friday. The report stated that the meeting’s atmosphere was “hostileâ€
Didn't know Otungas was still on the payroll

Never posted that. I read it was Bo.

This rumor was today. I guess we'll see what happens.

And also apparently WWE's really high on Enzo & Cass and want to call them up soon. They competed at a WWE live event recently and were mega over.
Remember when reports said they were high on Neville and Owens?

Yeah Big Cass and Enzo will be jobbing to the Usos soon.

new wyatt should just be sandow,set up an eventual turn on bray

rock is only black when its convenient,and even then its iffy

hopefully all this racist stuff getting out actually brings some change to wwe and the wrestling biz when it comes to race relations and the pushing of minorities,and then we get that kofi championship run for 24 hours

So Cena vs Mysterio all over again :lol:

Only thing I want to see on Raw is what direction Seth and KO going for SS2015.
pretty sure that direction is south

but cena seems to be on the rise tho thats good 
eyes.gif

I have a feeling Cena wins the belt at SSlam. PR move, try to deflect all this Hogan mess.

I mean...are any of you guys shocked that Stone Cold may be a racist? I'm certainly not...

About to go get tacos and some margaritas. I'll see y'all around 9. Being able to FF through the first hour will be nice...

There will be an autograph session and meet and greet during summerfest weekend. Basically axxess. Whoevers going go get me my damn big bossman photo signed by roman reigns. :smh: I'll PayPal you

Back
Top Bottom