Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Not shocked, Austin wore a jacket with the confederate flag to the ring a few times.

Andre the giant was also a racist
http://camelclutchblog.com/10-andre-the-giant-stories/
frown.gif

GIve me a GHIMS pass if this has been posted but apparently the rumored new Wyatt is Leo Kruger.

Random, was at Barnes & Noble earlier and came across this book called "WWE Ultimate Superstar Collection", basically a comic book style almanac with wrestler/diva bios (clearly in kayfabe @DCAllAmerican). Took pics of some pretty funny ones. Cut up Miz, completely shredded HHH, and Bayley and Summer's faces being spot on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funny you say that. I was in a bookstore and took pics of some as well. I forgot to post the pics. This was about 2 months ago.

The book looks cool. I sat and read quite a few profiles. And they had EVERYONE in there

new wyatt should just be sandow,set up an eventual turn on bray

rock is only black when its convenient,and even then its iffy

hopefully all this racist stuff getting out actually brings some change to wwe and the wrestling biz when it comes to race relations and the pushing of minorities,and then we get that kofi championship run for 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom