Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

LOL'ing at everyone up in arms about Bryan's non existent WWE title win/loss already. I swear the E' is working the sheets now-a-days. It's like they're almost too hyper aware of what's going on on the net. Ya know?
Workin the 'sheets!

You're the biggest mark of them all.

:pimp: Homicide

Seeing all these older clips/highlights and original dudes reminds me of how much of a TNA fan I was between 02-06. LAX, AMW, XXX, Ron Killings, CM Punk, and Team Canada man :pimp: :pimp: nothing but [mostly] great stuff during that time

Every time Austin Aries wrestles, all I can think of is... this man wasn't good enough to make TOUGH ENOUGH.

mean.gif

Nice match, but that finisher :lol: :x that looked like one of those SVR 09 create-a-finishers

Kind of a spotfest but a fun match between Sonjay, Petey, and Homicide.  It was funny seeing the crowd reaction to Sonjay's double footstomp moonsault.  Obviously not diehard TNA fans at this show.

Is there really a wrestler named Sonjay Dutt? :lol: There's a Sanjay Dutt that's a huge Bollywood star but he got locked up for weapons.

I've always hated this Main Event Mafia theme. It's just as annoying as AJ's :lol: but it's at least one of the few distinctive TNA themes

Trent Barretta Greg Marasciulo :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
RT @steveaustinBSR: Damn. Calling 911 right now! @RealKurtAngle just got kidnapped by Aces and 8's!!
Keep him in your hopes and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom