Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

jigsaw !
pimp.gif

Would have had no idea this was Trent Barretta.  I haven't watched Superstars in the past 5 years.

Just finished the Mizzark interview..Loved it!!!..I have a total different outlook on Mark now, and he has earned way more respect from me than ever before..And it's all because of what he said about Andre (which is what I've been saying for years)..NOBODY HAS, OR EVER WILL BE, BIGGER THAN ANDRE!!!!!..There is no WM, Raw, 12 ppv's a year, Smackdown, or any of that if Andre doesn't let Hogan slam him..And the real reason that the Silverdome set the record for attendance is because people wanted to see Andre get beat, and it doesn't really matter who was the one to do it..

Barretta KILLED Spud with that top rope drop kick WOW.  And that diving flip swanton over the top rope was really impressive.

just checked one of my wrestling sites, and it seem like this was taped earlier today...... TNA smh..... didnt click on it

Back
Top Bottom