Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

RVD's attire is clean.
pimp.gif

here's been like 10 countouts in the past 3 weeks :stoneface: :stoneface: All of them involving Fandango and Curtis Axel

Wait raw us taoed tonight........ I'm gonna watch braquo now.....I'm watching raw like its live smh

Bellas out here flying on the company's jet. Spreading your legs beats driving from city to city.

Bellas out here flying on the company's jet. Spreading your legs beats driving from city to city.

Nah champ. Brie been with Bryan since before his first push as WHC.
But big busty bossom Nikki bella is the one obviously using her "talents" to keep a top spot in the company by trying to be with the top guy in the company.

[Langston]ITS MUY TIME. YOOR TIME ISUP!!!![langston]

:lol: langston keeps repeating that like he got the Cena theme songs laying on his iPod in the ring.

Last edited:
I can't help but smile everytime D-Bry gets his name chanted. I feel like he's a true underdog story. Feels like I'm watching my brother make it man

Do they ever chant his name or is it always that stupid "yes" chant? It's not as bad as the "what" but it's definitely in second place.

This Raw pre-recorded, right?

Christian is Del Rio's opponent @ Summerslam; and I saw highlights of this match on last week's Smackdown (live)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom